[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 at this rate :dead: :laugh: I can wait, I'm in the process of dropping subtle hints to hubby that we need a new desk to house this super duper prize. He hasn't picked up on this yet though but I'm trying :rolleyes:

tell him your fantasy is to have some one make love to you on a really fancy office desk, see how quick he gets his ass to argos :p

He's male, subtle hints don't work on us. Just tell him. Simple, fast, effective.

if u did, pm the tracking numbers :]

i wanna saturate their site by checkin every 5ms :p

[07:41] * Now talking in #osnn
[07:41] * Topic is 'Now providing more support.'
[07:41] * Set by x58 on Tue Dec 09 09:03:58
[07:42] <Mainframeguy> I think we should have a new topic for the new year - perhaps choosing the topic for the channel should be a wooden spoon prize in the next great buzzthing giveaway?

So all the international ones were picked up today finally, I will pass on tracking numbers once they actually work! Remember that Buzz Corps will be covering all customs required should it be needed so will just have to keep tabs on things but please let me know when you recieve stuff!

Next up I need to sort out Marges :)

So all the international ones were picked up today finally, I will pass on tracking numbers once they actually work! Remember that Buzz Corps will be covering all customs required should it be needed so will just have to keep tabs on things but please let me know when you recieve stuff!

Next up I need to sort out Marges :)
Cool. Thanks for the update EP!

Helllo all received my software today! Thanks EP and HP and all involved.

ps:
EP you should have sent me the Mediasmart you accidently wrote on my invoice.... LOL

Last edited:
Helllo all received my software today! Thanks EP and HP and all involved.

ps:
EP you should have sent me the Mediasmart you accidently wrote on my invoice.... LOL

Congrats on receiving it! The Mediasmart must of been a copy and mistake error. :D

Bloody hell I knew there were gonna be mistakes all over it :)
When everything arrives at the right place I will be relieved!

Arrived fast tho :eek:

haha, ok looks like the tracking numbers work now so I will PM them over a little later.

One going to Ashburn USA seems to have the reference HAYAGK WINNERZ (HPMAGICWINNER2 perhaps?)

You jammy gits, I might get mine in time for my 50th birthday :speechless::laugh:

Yeah all future winners will either need to be near Stonehenge or Canada, as it seems to be the easiest ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back