[Finished] OSNN, Buzz Corps and HP Magic Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah he was driving to vegas or somthing? i may be wrong

to LA.. but i think he said not until new year's

Hmmmm well Lancer hasn't visited for 2 days now so whether he's already left I do not know. I found a post where he said he's driving to LA but it doesn't say when.
Come on Lancer, where are you? The anticipation is killing me :rolleyes: :cheeky:

Hmmmm well Lancer hasn't visited for 2 days now so whether he's already left I do not know. I found a post where he said he's driving to LA but it doesn't say when.
Come on Lancer, where are you? The anticipation is killing me :rolleyes: :cheeky:
On the HP Magic website it says prizes should be shipped by December 21st so the winners receive it in time for Christmas.

Should be, but on the far end its difficult for me espcially outside the states.
Fedex won't be around here on a Sunday and I still have a lot of paperwork to ring up, request, fill in etc.

Lancer isn't coming until after the newe year, Unless his plans have changed.:eek:

Should be, but on the far end its difficult for me espcially outside the states.
Fedex won't be around here on a Sunday and I still have a lot of paperwork to ring up, request, fill in etc.
Don't worry about it, you don't miss what you never had :laugh: Seriously, don't feel pressured or anything it can't be helped and Xmas is only round the corner. I'm sure we can all wait patiently :D

Lancer isn't coming until after the newe year, Unless his plans have changed.:eek:
Ooh no, poor fella left not knowing he was a winner :eek:

Ok executive (har!) decision. So here are the prizes as I expected and then determined them to be.

Bman, drz01 (and lancer) please get in touch with your name, phone number, address and I will recontact you if something else is needed.

I'll do what I can to get these shipped off as fast as I can but without Fedex being able to help me it will likely be shipped tuesday at the earliest shipped from the UK.

Last edited:
Don't worry about it, you don't miss what you never had :laugh: Seriously, don't feel pressured or anything it can't be helped and Xmas is only round the corner. I'm sure we can all wait patiently :D

Ooh no, poor fella left not knowing he was a winner :eek:

Well it would certainly have been nice but christmas is hectic as it is, not evne started my xmas shipping yet ;s

Well it would certainly have been nice but christmas is hectic as it is, not evne started my xmas shipping yet ;s
Tell me about it, I'm working all day Monday and half a day Wednesday so Tuesday I'm gonna be running round like a blue arsed fly trying to finish off.

I'm beginning to think Scrooge had the right idea :rolleyes:

you could always pick his prize for him, give us our rep back!!!!!!!! :p

Yeah, I have, I'll work on getting the rep back when I get some time.

I wish I was not only a package handler at Fedex, cause I'd try to get you some free shipping, but I can't. And woot, printer!

viannen_96.gif

It's no problem EP take your time shipping the items, don't work too hard! Enjoy your holidays as well.

Congratulations to all the other winners. LOL @ Carpo, does rep really matter that much outside of contests? :D

Congrats to all the all. It was fun but lets us keep posting.

I personally think we can keep the rep system gone - no real point for it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back