February Desktops - Post Them Here

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
jawshoouh, yea i got your email! Thanks!!

I thought i emailed you back.. oh well

Desktop update

created a new background using a few others that I DL off the net, and added a slideshow (I hope the stars will comply with the guidlines). My next project on this will be to make an interface overlay to tie all the different elements together.

Re: SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM PK

Originally posted by jawshoouh
someone had a thing about it here, i think. anyway, the picture is the oemlogo.bmp and the info is the oeminfo.ini both located in your windows/system32 directory. i think oemlogo.bmp may NOT exist if you've got the default XP bmp, so you just create one and drop it in there. can't remember the dimensions it can be, but it's somewhere around 160x120 from what i can remember, just play with it. you don't have to reboot for changes to take effect, just right-click on My Computer and you're good to go, if you don't like it, close it, make a change to the oem*.* files, and right-click again.

Thank you for your kind reply !! :)

here's mine. nothing special.

does anybody have any suggestions on how to get that red text on the dog to show up better. i tried a bunch of colors and moving it around. its still kinda hard on the eyes.

Long Live Mario!! :D
Down with Koopa! :)

Originally posted by oDin

here's mine. nothing special.

does anybody have any suggestions on how to get that red text on the dog to show up better. i tried a bunch of colors and moving it around. its still kinda hard on the eyes.

Long Live Mario!! :D
Down with Koopa! :)

maybe just use a different color...

Odin's desktop

Hey, odin could you please! tell me what theme that is, the wallpaper and how you got the bar at the bottom of the dekstop(the transparent one) also the memory and diskspace thing at the top right hand :D

thanks, and awesome desktop

Re: Odin's desktop

Originally posted by pegusus
Hey, odin could you please! tell me what theme that is, the wallpaper and how you got the bar at the bottom of the dekstop(the transparent one) also the memory and diskspace thing at the top right hand :D

thanks, and awesome desktop

theme=called Classic get it here
wallpaper= don't know what its called. think i found it either here, or at neowin.net or hardwaregeeks.com

the transparent thing at the bottom is called a dock...this one is made by yz get it here

the thing at the top right is a sysmeter. this one is called serious samurize. you get it from their site here

the wallpaper and my config file for samuirze are in the attached zip file.

every noticed its hard to type if your hands are cold?

Odin :D

Thanks alot odin! got my dtop working good, gonna wait till march to post it though, hopefully by then i can make it more original :D

jawshoouh i love that new wallpaper of yours.

i have one question for you though. how did you change the format of the time in your system tray?? your says 11.11p, mine would say 11:11 pm.

how did u do it? whats your secret? i won't tell anyone, promise. :D

Razerback;
where did you get that terminator wallpaper at?
I would like to get that!

BL

Originally posted by oDin
jawshoouh i love that new wallpaper of yours.

i have one question for you though. how did you change the format of the time in your system tray?? your says 11.11p, mine would say 11:11 pm.

how did u do it? whats your secret? i won't tell anyone, promise. :D
Check attachment.

No problem. It's a feature that many people wouldn't know to find it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back