Status
Not open for further replies.
Objectbar - BBX Mercury
Sysmetrix - BBX Mercury
WindowBlinds - BBX Mercury
Wallpaper - Made by me... some of it was
blink.gif

I want some more, but my dad wont get me more and i dont got a job ! :(

so go get a job, b! did you get my email?

kinda old but new for today, anyway:
1280x1024 @ 890K

How do you change the info and pictures in the system properties thing ?? Like in the picture below !!! :confused:

systempic_censored.jpg

Thanks

EDIT: Image modified... please consider the Forum Guidelines when posting *any* image. Thank you.

This is a thread about and for desktop caps... post your question in tweaks.. btw get x-teq and you can do it that way :eek:)

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM PK

Originally posted by Famine
How do you change the info and pictures in the system properties thing ?? Like in the picture below !!! :confused:

systempic_censored.jpg

Thanks

someone had a thing about it here, i think. anyway, the picture is the oemlogo.bmp and the info is the oeminfo.ini both located in your windows/system32 directory. i think oemlogo.bmp may NOT exist if you've got the default XP bmp, so you just create one and drop it in there. can't remember the dimensions it can be, but it's somewhere around 160x120 from what i can remember, just play with it. you don't have to reboot for changes to take effect, just right-click on My Computer and you're good to go, if you don't like it, close it, make a change to the oem*.* files, and right-click again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back