• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

February Desktops - Post Them Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PseudoKiller

Welcome to February !! Time for a new month and time for new desktops. So post them. Here's the begining. And remember to follow the guidelines. If a post is found to violate them the offending post will be removed.
Well here we begin....
Click For Larger Image:

Sometimes simple is the best.

P

PseudoKiller

B_Man, you do alot of talking but not a lot of showing your desktop... SHOW IT!!!! :D

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Originally posted by PseudoKiller
B_Man, you do alot of talking but not a lot of showing your desktop... SHOW IT!!!! :D
if you didnt check out one of my posts, im having problems with the Print Screen buttom!!!

J

jawshoouh

Originally posted by b-man__
cant get enough of your setup, is your monitors flat lcd or something?
refer to sig, b-man. do they even make non-flat panel LCDs? excuse my ignorance if they do! :) but yeah, i've got 2 18.1" NEC MultiSync 1850E Black Flat Panel monitors.

@EP: jes, it's veddy nice for working, can have Photoshop and Illustrator up in 1 monitor, Quark and Dreamweaver up in the other.

P

PseudoKiller

Originally posted by b-man__
if you didnt check out one of my posts, im having problems with the Print Screen buttom!!!
Real convient /me is suspicious ...

Piett

...will circle this city
guys, we should really give our sympathies to b-man, and if needed our Print Screen keys :p

Nothing's changed.

just started a new job, so i have been more occupied with sleeping than tinkering. i expect this to change in the coming week. maybe this time for sure.

L

Leo154

wow.. some really crappy desktops you people have there! except for jawshound..

b-man.. why do you keep going "ooh" and "ahh" at everything anyone puts down? don't spam..

(i know you're not actually saying ooh ahh.. i'm being sarcastic)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
umm im not, those are good ones!

Fine when you post yours i will say HOLY CRAP YOU SUCK AT MAKING NICE DESKTOPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown