Wall: Smoke
Theme: ThunderStorm (WindowBlinds)
Icons: FOOODS, Simple Icons for XP, Noia
and Yahoo Widgets

click'em ta supasize

Work Desktop
VS: Energy Blue 1.0.6
WP: Start Something

Hey Madmatt, I just changed my desktop on Windows to use that exact same theme, looks nice!

I bet yours looks just as nice. Thank you.

Windows XP - HmmXP

Attachments

• xp.jpg
    xp.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 113
Things that make you go hmmm... Such as your taste in web sites.

jk.

Yahoo! Widget Engine is well good. thanks for the refferal.

madmatt said:
Things that make you go hmmm... Such as your taste in web sites.

jk.

TartanFilms, in particular asia extreme make some fantastic films including some of the best horror films around. I just love the whole asian culture and mind-set. :)

nothing fancy..XP Royale Theme..

Attachments

• wall.jpg
    wall.jpg
    738.8 KB · Views: 102
Ya know? I've just had a thought. We've seen what people can do with their d'tops in winXP; but not many d'tops with the newer Vista beta. Might be good if someone who has been messing with Vista could show some of their d'tops to give peeps an idea of what might be heading our way...

Then peeps could see what can be done with all those visual enhancements and the like it's supposed to bundle in...

Son Goku said:
Ya know? I've just had a thought. We've seen what people can do with their d'tops in winXP; but not many d'tops with the newer Vista beta. Might be good if someone who has been messing with Vista could show some of their d'tops to give peeps an idea of what might be heading our way...

Then peeps could see what can be done with all those visual enhancements and the like it's supposed to bundle in...
I did post my Vista desktop in a couple of these threads earlier. I've reverted the laptop to XP at the moment until the Feb CTP is released (soon). Will post another shot once I have it installed. This build will include the Sidebar too. :)

"sidebar" ... *shiver*

I hate sidebars, they just take up screen real estate and dont provide any ground breaking functionality.

sean.ferguson said:
"sidebar" ... *shiver*

I hate sidebars, they just take up screen real estate and dont provide any ground breaking functionality.
Can always be turned off, or set to auto-hide. :)

Okay, freshly compiled JWM from source code, details inside (ooops, covered them up!), hope you like it, it's supposed to look that blah!

I've also got a new picture from the Windows diemension:

VS: Vista Blue, a modification of Energy Blue, a style that everyone has been favouring lately (even me for a day)
Icons: NuoveXT
Wallpaper: A Corvette Original, if anyone wants it, I can post my entire series that you may have noticed in recent pictures of my Windows XP in the Wallpapers thread if anyone wants.
Sidebar: Royale Compact
LClock is producing the clock display

Last edited:
I've read that the author of Vista Blue ripped two authors off. He some how forgot to ask for permission...

*shrug*

how can i get Yahoo widget engine to not start wen i turn on comp. i cant see anything to do with dont start on logon or anything.

bobsalot said:
how can i get Yahoo widget engine to not start wen i turn on comp. i cant see anything to do with dont start on logon or anything.
Just delete the shortcut from your Startup folder in the Start menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back