February, 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also a nice place for exellent walls.
http://interfacelift.com/

My last this month :)
thumb-31021.png

Full View

Last edited:
Ending the month with some Virtual Insanity, provided by VMWare Server and Zenwalk 2.2!

The bootmenu, you know you wanted to see it!
bootmenu.gif

Customization doesn't have to start at the desktop, here's my custom framebuffer console fonts!

Featuring the new desktop icon system, and the Thunar file manager, here is XFCE 4.3 in all its glory!

Next month; more Windows, Real Linux Excitement, and Almost-Real Linux Excitement...

Looks like a mod of Luna Element 5 Blue Thin, and for those wanting to know how I got the console fonts;

This was taken during the Zenwalk install, but this option is present in the installers for Slackware based distros (and Slackware itself) such as Zenwalk. The one I chose registers itself as 972.cp.gz

Last edited:
here is mine for the week.

Attachments

• febury desktop.JPG
    febury desktop.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back