February, 2006 Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click for big

Defaults a-pletny with some splashy wallpaper thingy, and Adium running on the side.

I dig that wall Dave. Nice.

:laugh: Is that a woman's, underside in Grandmaster's d'top? :D

madmatt said:
lol. And I thank OSNN for that. Prior to rejoining the site and team I didn't care what I was running as long as it worked.

Yeah, but when you want to list your mouse and other input devices, some of em can be placed on one line :D Would take a bit less desktop real estate... ;)

I'm not concerned. I have enough bandwidth. =]

And besides that, I'm proud of my mouse and keyboard.

Yeah, but some of us have limited d'top real estate, tis all :D In the end, do as you like, of course, but it would be appreciated if some of em were thrown on the same line, is I guess what the point was :)

I really need a new PC so I can actually have the Themes Service turned on and have a nice desktop, without having my resources crashhhh

Son Goku said:
Yeah, but some of us have limited d'top real estate, tis all :D In the end, do as you like, of course, but it would be appreciated if some of em were thrown on the same line, is I guess what the point was :)
Everyone is so picky these days... Better?

VS - HmmXP
Icons - Pastel

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 129
madmatt said:
Everyone is so picky these days... Better?

:D I don't think anyone was saying not to have the comp specs in the sig :D Just suggesting that it might make scrolling easier if more then 1 item is on a single line ;) Like for instance putting the mouse and the keyboard on the same line, with some logical seperation, or the CPU and the mobo, or some other scheme which keeps the line numbers down :)

None of you deserve to know what I am running under the hood anyway.

My wallpaper for February. Don't have much on my desktop, Dock is stocked though :p.

Attachments

• February Wall.png
    February Wall.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 114
I would love to have a daul monitor set up .. That would be sweet ... I can see it now. Two 24 wide screens :)

apathy, nice work. I am going to have to try widgets.

madmatt said:
apathy, nice work. I am going to have to try widgets.

With all that extra real estate you definitely should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back