10MBS cable line !!

I got 256kbps.. fkin pos island i live on :(
I WISH I HAD 1mbit+

1.5 X 256

I used to have 7 that ran 8X1. Still available, but I don't download so much now. I curbed the addiction. :D

don't know how this happened...regular old comcast.

HOLY COW Tuffgong4!

I thought my results were a bit high for regular old Comcast!

Is it that speed burst thing? The first MB or so goes really fast, then it slows down to your normal speed that you pay for.

I'm not sure about Tuffgong, but during the test it looked to me like it was the other way around.

It started out really slow and then pegged closer to the end.

All I can say is, I don't get that kind of speed normally.

I got 10MB. Pay extra for "uncapped" but I don't notice too much of a speed increase.

BTW... Good to see ThePatriot out of the political channel.

I was under the impression it wasn't the speed burst just for the fact that as Patriot said it started out slow and picked up steam, which when I download files and the speed burst kicks in first adn then slows down.

Thinking of getting this from Rogers
( Enjoy our new fastest residential service available. Speeds of up to 18 Mbps download and 1 Mbps upload. )
I have this now.

I got 6413 X 475. Not complaing for the price I pay. But I work for the ISP.

Hey, this isn't bad for my home connection... now my computer is definitely the bottle neck lol!

Work:
190932289.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back