World Cup 2006

All over for England.

Now portugal goes on to face brazil/france with an almost full strength squad.

That was rough , England could have scored a few even short a man they played very well, but again the dreaded kicks did them in. Go France Go!!

I seriously think that F.I.F.A. needs to overhaul the extra time and penalty kick way of ending these matches. Now I think that one way to end this is a one 15 minute extra time followed with a 10 to 15 minute rest. Then followed by a sudden dead with no time limit (Yeah I know that it could go on for a good while but the stronger team would prevail). In the sudden dead, first one to score wins. Seriously after the 15 minute extra and then resting both teams would play like mad men possessed. Would make for some great futbol.

Wow :eek: 0-0 three minutes into second half Brazil/France.

I have a feeling that if Lampard gets another 5 million shots at goal, he might finally score.

He's just s**te. He's had like 70+ shots on goal in the tournament and only around 10 on target... as in directly into the keeper's hands. Can't believe they actually got him to shoot first in penalty shoot-out.

I seriously think that F.I.F.A. needs to overhaul the extra time and penalty kick way of ending these matches. Now I think that one way to end this is a one 15 minute extra time followed with a 10 to 15 minute rest. Then followed by a sudden dead with no time limit (Yeah I know that it could go on for a good while but the stronger team would prevail). In the sudden dead, first one to score wins. Seriously after the 15 minute extra and then resting both teams would play like mad men possessed. Would make for some great futbol.

They really do need to go back to how it used to be played, play until someone scores , rest in between or not , they also need to seriously think about video replays, they need to get rid of the actors ...........

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRANCE 1

12 minutes to go and the french goalie has not had to make a save ....... LOLOL bye bye Brazil

I mean 1 shot from Brazil the whole game ............ ?

Last edited:
They really do need to go back to how it used to be played, play until someone scores , rest in between or not , they also need to seriously think about video replays, they need to get rid of the actors ...........

Better yet a second ref on the playing field.

I agree with the replay thinger, they have tele's, can't take but a few seconds to decide while there is a break in play.

France scored off an off-side but they were the better team.

Brazil played really negative ball.

Zizou musta been on steroids, haven't seen him move like that for a few seasons.

That w**ker ronaldo. he got rooney sent off. Did you see him as he was walking to the bench to get a drink after rooney got sent off, he frikin winked at the bench.

Yes that was seen by the whole world, but you know what England is to blame , I mean they missed 3 shots in PK thats no ones fault but their own, and in the game they just could not score when they had chances and they had better chances when they were only 10, I think England deserved better for the way they played that game, oh well on to the Euro with a new coach , maybe he can get them hitting the back of the net.

Bravo to France!!!!!! was a true thing of beauty to watch them school Brazil.

I agree with the replay thinger, they have tele's, can't take but a few seconds to decide while there is a break in play.

France scored off an off-side but they were the better team.

Brazil played really negative ball.

Zizou musta been on steroids, haven't seen him move like that for a few seasons.

Off side? dont think anyone mentioned that , your the first person I hear come out with that , better side for sure Brazil got one shot .... 90 minutes and one shot ...

That w**ker ronaldo. he got rooney sent off. Did you see him as he was walking to the bench to get a drink after rooney got sent off, he frikin winked at the bench.

Right, coz he made Rooney stomp on his team-mates nads?

I think if Rooney would not have pushed Ronaldo after the fact he would have been yellowed, but Ronaldo went over and said crap that added fuel to the fire knowing all to well that Rooney would not like what he was saying, so yes Ronaldo did all he could to piss of Rooney after the fact.

Rooney was off for his stomping. The shove and other stuff wouldn't have made a difference.

Rooney's temper is legendary, it's his own damn fault. And yah, Ronaldo is a punk but whatcha expect? They're both young'uns.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back