World Cup 2006

Damn 2 - 0 in one minute. The last minute of the second half of overtime. Yeah!

As they say you must never give up because it is not over till the final whistle and Italy just proved that to be true, I remember a certain frenchman doing that to England not too long ago, at 90 and 91 boom boom and stole the game 2-1 for France. I see Italy - France as final and France world cup champions.

Last edited:
This game was nuts. I arrived at a local watering hole at about the 75th minute and watched the rest. The game was sort of coasting along and then all the sudden Italy scored twice. I think Germany kind of thought they just were heading to PK's and let up a bit.

what a game indeed. i am usually turned away by the excessive diving. you figure..everyone has tree trunks for legs, ripped abs, and toned everything.. so why do they fall down like they've been shot? I wonder what these guys look like around their wives..and girlfriends.

anyway, cheer on italy in style... heres my current msn pick:

View attachment italy.bmp

hehe

That cheating scumbag Ronaldo, place your bets now how many more dives he will make trying to win a penalty!:mad:

Woooo! Italy and Fance play for it all! :D

Thank goodness, just to see the look on that Ronaldo's face! :p

He showed the world what he is all about and now they BOOOOOO him when he touches the ball, he is done now he gets nothing he got what he deserved.

Said on the radio that people have been cancelling their holidays to Portugal cause they beat us.
Oh you sad sad people,it's a game for godsake I'm sorry but some people are just so pathetic to change their lives over the outcome of something like a bloody football match :dead: :laugh:

Said on the radio that people have been cancelling their holidays to Portugal cause they beat us.
Oh you sad sad people,it's a game for godsake I'm sorry but some people are just so pathetic to change their lives over the outcome of something like a bloody football match :dead: :laugh:

Well now, There will be plenty of vacancies for you to take advantage of. And possibly some cheaper pricing too. :D

They still play for 3rd place.

While england sits back home blaming everyone for their woes but the turds who got em there. Rooney and Sven.

Did Rooney or Sven miss their penalty kicks? Oh wait it was Gerrard, Lampard, and the other guy that missed , I think the blame goes to them, and after Rooney was sent off England had good chances again missed but not by Sven or Rooney ...

Yah, I guess the 10 lads running round in regulation and ot, defending their hearts out against 11 lads doesn't cause them to become more tired and therefore contributes to the misses.

It was Sven's fault that he brought 2 of his 4 strikers injured, in Rooney and Owen and only one other, in Crouch, who could play. It was Sven's fault he played an ultra-retarded 4-5-1 formation and didn't have the right pieces in there.

W/o Becks freekicks and Gerrard and Crouch's goals, england wouldn't even be there against Portugal.

Rooney is to blame directly for some of the tiredness for the penalties just as Becks was v/s the Argies in '98.

England got where they did despite Sven. Rooney is a stud of a player but he has to accept the blame for HIS foul.

England sucks in PK thats all that is, they never win in a shootout and they missed chances during the game, they never got going as a tea, maybe that was Sven's doing thing is it just dont matter now and its all too easy to blame after the fact.

Waaaaa Waaaaa, If only___. Soooo, I think Italy will take it all and Portugal will get 3rd over Germany.

As much as I can care less for soccer errrrrr..football..errr soccer..I will have to go with Italy FTW!!....:)

France if they play like they did against Spain or Brazil .... France has what it takes to win!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Jerry bounces back and wins Saturday, they played a great tournament and deserve a win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back