World Cup 2006

At least england have a hope of winning now, with portugal having 2 players sent off.

Damn. Probably the best game of the tournament today and I won't be able to watch it :(

Well last time any no euro was able to lift the cup on home soil was 1958 and Jerry is at home , sure makes it tough for the others , but good old England has at least one good game in her and she has not played it yet.

Well I wouldn't count out Italy in this cup. And right now Italy is tearin a new one into the Ukraine. 3-0 70th min.

England is going to be hard pressed with Portugal. If England doesn't bring their A game they will be goin home.

Last edited:
Final Italy 3-0 over Ukraine. And not one single yellow card on the Italians, very impressive.

Portugal are short a few main pieces of their "A" game , but with the teams that are left it could be anyones really, its a great world cup with great teams in the final rounds.

Great game so far between England and Portugal.

Anyone else think that yellow card to cause the guy to miss the next game if England advances was a bit un-called for? Granted, if he didn't have so many to this point it wouldn't have had that effect, but I'd say that was 50/50 going for the ball.

Good on the Germans for learning how to defend :D

Cracking game that.

Portugal/England, well played. Good on Sven for FINALLY giving Gerrard free-reign. Someone needs to show Lampard how to shoot it seems and well done Rooney, good effort so far.

Portugal have played well with Figo, Maniche and Ronaldo (yes all ya english fans, he's back) excelling in spurts.

Becks is off.

-edit-

HOLY CRAP, LAMPARD IS PANTS !!!!!!!!!!!

-edit-

MOM so far is Gerrard. He's been everywhere and if Lampard wasn't so crap, woulda had a great assist.

-edit-

Rooney's off. What a retard.

Last edited:
Ouch that dudes gonna have painful testicles :eek: :laugh: This is gonna end up a huge stupid handbags at dawn fight you watch :rolleyes:

I have a feeling that if Lampard gets another 5 million shots at goal, he might finally score.

Btw, Crouch is one tall mofo lol.

I have a feeling that if Lampard gets another 5 million shots at goal, he might finally score.

Btw, Crouch is one tall mofo lol.
haha :laugh: Quite ironic him being called Crouch is it not? :cheeky:

Yeah that guy Crouch is huge :eek:

What an amazing last 3 minutes that was :D

OT here we come :cool:

I have a feeling Rio Ferdinand might win it for Portugal.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back