World Cup 2006

9 foot 11 Peter Crouch likely to be making his entrance. Wonder who makes room for him?

Carrick?

-edit-

Whoa, Rooney's got a bit of a gut wot :eek:

lol, slow motion replays, bless em.

-edit-

Goal Becks.

Join on IRC dangit y'all :D

Lets chat about Marge drifting off and other goodies :smoker:

-edit-

Becks just threw up all over the field.

Nasty.

-edit-

Rooney and Gerrard, MOM's for me so far.

Last edited:
Rough for Portugal looks like they might have lost a big piece of their game Ronaldo out wonder for how long?... but they are up 1-0 for now.

Holland is getting robbed in this game.

2 blatantly clear penalties not called and portugal is making the most of it.

Very rough game with head butts and all !!!!!!! Bloody hell this is a WAR!!!!!!!!!
This is perfect for England ......... there wont be anybody left to play next game LOLOLOL OMG what the hell is going on here ?

Well that was a real mess , I see some actions taken by FIFA for that headbutt , I dont think he will get away with it. England must be laughing after watching that clown show.

Last edited:
Let's face it we need all the help we can get :laugh:

Oh for sure but maybe for a change things will bounce England's way, everybody knows they could be playing better, and they really need to start peaking now, they have had a chance here to gather themselves, and in the past we have had some terrible luck, but things might change this time around. One can always hope . :)

someone should of reminded holland it was a football match, not a diving competition

Wopowog_High_Dive_1937.jpg

Yes it was a disgrace to the world cup that whole match was really bad , both teams should be ashamed of the way they acted in front of the world.

England vs Portugal should be a GREAT game next Saturday!

There should be a kind of Oscar awarded at the end of the World Cup for best dive,roll etc.I've seen quite a few good actors this last few weeks :laugh:

I can't wait for the Germany/Argentina game. It's going to be fantastic.

Good game between Italy and Australia. Relatively open considering Italy's tendencies.

Harsh red made up for by a harsh penalty.

Good showing by the aussies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back