World Cup 2006

You try running for 90 mins and being ready to play the next coupla days.

The downtime right now is about right and it always has been so. 3-4 days between games is needed.

WTF is with all the time between games? Having to wait darn near a week each time the USA plays kinda kills the rush of watching the pursuit.
Maybe it's to give all the other teams a chance to play? :laugh:

You try running for 90 mins and being ready to play the next day. :cool:

The downtime right now is about right and it always has been so. 3-4 days between games is needed.

Last edited:
I've just started running,I do 2 minutes and I'm dying :laugh: I'm doing well sticking to it though,I've been out 3 times this week and 3 times last week.I'll have the body to die for in no time you just watch :cheeky:

The shape of any of us on the forum is of no comparison. These people are professionals and it's what they do. However, the endurance is a good point, I assume they would need time to rest in between.

Well they do have well developed lungs? I mean that always looks good on a girl :lick: :lick: :lick:

Gazza seemed fine even though he was a bit of a porker.

1-0 England right now ........ wonder how bad Owen is hurt damn !

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA edit its 2-1 ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my what a soft goal that was 2-2 now

Last edited:
beckham is rubbish. 2 set pieces he let his man go, one time they hit the crossbar the other time they scored. and he keeps on falling. hes more worried about his hair. anyway, we win the group but will need to improve if we are to go further.

That was a match overall , quick pace and great chances at both ends, England needs to work a little harder on their D but no matter now, They finish top of the group and here we go!!!!!!!!

hes more worried about his hair.
I've said that many times about Becks and a lot of the others,their always touching down their hair to make sure it's still styled in place or checking their Alice bands not falling off :laugh:

What they need is some super hold hair spray. Like the Aqua Net hair spray from the 60s and 70s. Now that shiit was strong, you could go out in a huracane and every hair on your head was just right. :p

:eek: Waves bye bye to the USA ......... overrated for sure and the Czech 2nd and 5th in the world ( not this year they are not )

pooor usa. good luck ghana against brazil. its a real shame essien wont be playing, not only for me as im a chelsea fan, but also because he is one of africas finest players. its a shame he had a rush of blood. o well. i dont think england will progress on to the round after, and for me it will be a holland-argentina final.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back