World Cup 2006

Well I see England moving past this round and as for a Final 2 no way to tell yet thats for sure.

Well that ref from the Czech-Australia match will be on his way home after a good thrashing,fancy forgetting you'd already yellow carded the Czech guy and not giving him the red.There'd have been a riot if the Czech's won :speechless:

I find it strange no one contacted the ref and told him he made a mistake they are all wearing ear pieces and mics very strange indeed.

Technical dificulties, his brain was not plugged in.

Well its all set for the Second round ...... wow even France made it through LOL ...

Go Argies.

Great game by Germany (except for their defense which has YET to show up).

Fabulous match between mexico and argentina, GREAT goal to end it. If Messi starts (which I hope he will), the Argies are gonna put a lot of pressure on the German back 4.

Damn, wish Mexico would have won. That I think was the best match so far this World Cup. And Mexico would have won 1 zip, except for the defenseman that headered Argentina's corner kick into his own net. Damn. :(

Well after the awful showing of the US (bye bye Arena, good riddance!) I will now hope Australia comes through with some upsets. I was shocked and impressed with their play, and I hope they do well for the rest of the Cup.

I predict that Brazil, Germany, and Argentina are going to be 3 of the 4 semi finalists.

Ecuador giving england a good run here.

-edit-

WTF is sven thinking going with a 3-5-1 ?

Team looks absolutely lethargic.

Last edited:
Yes not a good to team to have to face when it is 32c and they have nothing to loose ......

Sven SUCKS. If england didn't have a few quality players like Cole, Rooney, Gerrard and stuff, they would be no where close in this tourney.

3-5-1 worked fabulously for every other team who employed it :rolleyes:

Way to go Sven.

Apparently Sven doesn't even give the team talk, he says something like "come on boys" and leaves the rest to Steve (Malcolm) McLaren. :rolleyes:

Wow, looking at Rooney's eyes, I think he's gonna kill someone before the game is over :eek:

WHY does Sven not let Gerrard roam like he does for liverpool? He is so much more effective that way.

The english FA is pants.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back