World Cup 2006

Re: Tunisia 2 Saudi Arabia 2

Well if the USA dont shape up real fast they will be talking about it all the way home in a hurry

It won't be the first time. They kinda have to do that after every world cup they participate in.

can this be moved to the world cup thread, or ill get confused.

I am now cheering for Brazil.

Last edited:

did you guys see sami jabr's goal? seriosuly that was one of the best goals in this world cup so far, he is saudi's best player, but hes getting older now, thats why they only put him in at the end, saudi should have had this game, i felt bad for them, but sami had a great reaction after the game, he said, thats football what can you do? at first we played not so well, but after we picked up (which was true they played like ass in the beginning and picked it up at the end) i think they will advance out of their group inshallah, btw that goal that sami jabr scored, got him a wad of cash for sure!

yo guys heres a cool xls file that i filled in with all the scores until now, so just download it and keep it up to date it will give you all the stats (team score wise)its really cool,

Attachments

• World Cup 2006.rar
    194.5 KB · Views: 84

SA did play well, it must have been a hard shot for them to stomach right at the end.

and no it cant be move this is match specific. :)

"go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here"!

Watching the England match and falling to sleep

BORING BORING !! :speechless:

I see Wayne running up and down the sidelines >>>>>>>>>> COME ON WAYNE!!!!!!!!!!

Well if the USA dont shape up real fast they will be talking about it all the way home in a hurry

I'm still not sure why they are there. Then again, Canada hasn't fielded / made it through qualifying 4 ever.

This is the chance to really make his mark , I am so excited I cant stand it LOLOLOL <<<<<<<<<<<<< !!!!!!!!!!!!! It gave England a boost , they are moving alot faster now, as to Canada it is tough to break out when you have USA and MEXICO to play against.

Last edited:
Reds? yeah ok Well history in the making England has never won its 2 first games, they dont look pretty doing it, but results are all that matter and the results are in its 6 points and a birth in the final 16.

Bravo lads !!!!!!!!!

Reds? yeah ok Well history in the making England has never won its 2 first games, they dont look pretty doing it, but results are all that matter and the results are in its 6 points and a birth in the final 16.

Bravo lads !!!!!!!!!

Yah, Reds. Where do you think the goal-scorers play? You don't HAVE to turn every statement into an argument.

Anyways, fabulous game by Ghana so far. They have completely dominated this game with their physical play and they have, surprisingly, controlled a mid-field that consists of Prosicky and Nedved and others.

If not for Petr Chech, Ghana would have easily won by 5 goals.

I'm anxiously waiting for the USA/Italy game. I hope they at least keep it close to exit with dignity, if they don't pull off the upset that is :D

Here's hoping to it :up:

Most experts say the USA will get p0wned though, something about not winning on European soil in like, forever :eek:

But, that means nothing - GO USA!!

Ghana won against a European team today for the first time since 1964. The stars are aligned for the USA to do the same :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back