Windows 7 Public Beta Download

have they severed the link to those direct downloads?? i've lost connection and those links don't work anymore.

Error

The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties, please check back in the next business day.....

I give up...

All I see is Windows® 7 Beta coming soon! and nothing else
they were clearly uinundated with more requests then ability to deliver, comming soon is a good thing, it means they recognize they desire for product and I suspect they will deliver to anyone who wants this beta

Here is an update from the Microsoft blog:
Due to very heavy traffic we’re seeing as a result of interest in the Windows 7 Beta, we are adding some additional infrastructure support to the Microsoft.com properties before we post the public beta. We want to ensure customers have the best possible experience when downloading the beta, and I’ll be posting here again soon once the beta goes live. Stay tuned! We are excited that you are excited!

I saw it in my RSS feed reader.

I thought Steve Jobs was Apple CEO.

I was not slandering your post. More of a comment to whomever altered the name to jobs. Sorry for the confusion. And Perris, you quoted right from Gigabots statement, and on your quote it has Jobs, not Balmer, so dont tell me it wasnt you. And yes, i am an assclown. Thanks for knowing how to read.

I was not slandering your post. More of a comment to whomever altered the name to jobs. Sorry for the confusion. And Perris, you quoted right from Gigabots statement, and on your quote it has Jobs, not Balmer, so dont tell me it wasnt you. And yes, i am an assclown. Thanks for knowing how to read.
assclown you know how to make friends don't you, you just came out and called me a liar

I had nothing to do with the edit, I quoted the first post on this thread and that's how it read when I quoted it, there was no edit from me before or after on gigabots post or the quote you see on my post

you missed what happened, gigabot went back to edit his post long after I quoted from is post

yes, you are an assclown, thanx for pointing that out, as far as knowing how to read, your reading skills are fine it's your interperative powers that leave quite a bit of room for improvement

I'm thinking you are still going to have to get your beta key directly from microsoft though

Yea, but link is good.

I have 32bit burned already. Downloading 64bit now, hopefully I will still be able to get a key :)

*EDIT Got my 64bit key, woot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, but link is good.

I have 32bit burned already. Downloading 64bit now, hopefully I will still be able to get a key :)

*EDIT Got my 64bit key, woot!
key came with download?

how did u get the key bman?

My friend from the UK seems to be able to access the Technet site, and gave me one.

And its someone I actually know, so yes its actually from that site.

This is the exact same thing as the MSDN, which I already have :) ... Woot! Woot! I love this os !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back