Windows 7 Public Beta Download

Using windows 7 now. I want to provide feedback but without a key I don't get to provide full feedback.

The actual install, not the ISO size.
I beleive, just like Vista, all the content is here. Just doesnt have all the overhead and **** running like Vista does all the time. RUn very smooth on my old Celeron M 1.3 ghz. No video driver support for vista cuz it is so old, but it runs very nicely.

for some reason with my tripple boot setup with easy bcd, i cant get windows 7 to boot, within vista the W7 drive is "W" but when i boot with f10 into W7 it says w7 is drive "c"...if i havent lost you any ideas?

Managed to download mine overnight - still need a key though!

I wouldn't normally use a beta as my main OS but I've heard some really good reports of W7 so far - and my PC needs a wipe anyway, so I might just back everything up and install W7 - if it goes wrong, I'll just restore Vista from my backup :)

:( no download and no key for me

someone with technet/msdn want to hook me up? :D

Im not feeling the love here... can only seem to download 350mb of the file before it says download complete.

Im not feeling the love here... can only seem to download 350mb of the file before it says download complete.
I got the same thing ming, the computer even sees this as a complete iso so there's some kind of corruption on the download for some of us

but the iso is not the problem you're always going to be able to get it from someone from here on a torrent, it's the key that's what you need

the ms site is going to be on line with more capacity and bandwidth

installing this now when you get it is ok too, you just have to make sure you get a key before the install license is used up

:( no download and no key for me

someone with technet/msdn want to hook me up? :D
you should be able to get your key from microsoft soon as they add enough servers and bandwidth that they won't overload

ming same thing happened to me when I downloaded with Firefox. When I used Google Chrome the full download completed for me.

O.k does anyone want me to make it a torrent, so they can get it? I have the 32 bit version, by the way. :)

I agree that this is something that M$ should have done anyhow ....

Oh, and one more thing - DO NOT ASK ME FOR THE KEY !!! lol :p

I'd say yes, Johnny. :)

EDIT: er. GIVE ME THE KEY! I'm not asking. :p *Runs*

Downloading now.
Is anyone dual booting (seperate drives) this without any problems? I'm on a fresh Vista install and would rather not lose it.

Downloading now.
Is anyone dual booting (seperate drives) this without any problems? I'm on a fresh Vista install and would rather not lose it.
though I couldn't see a problem with dual booting which is what I plan I would ghost your drive to be certain

Downloading now.

I am. Runs beautifully.

I'd say yes, Johnny. :)

EDIT: er. GIVE ME THE KEY! I'm not asking. :p *Runs*

/me chases ming around the run with a club!

I will make a torrent and make it available for this room only ...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back