Windows 7 Public Beta Download

man, you'd think microsoft wouuld make sure their site would run like butter, this is one buggy site, nothing loads for minutes on my 10 mg connection

this happened all day yesterday and that was without the download, today their servers are gonna be overworked and it's probably going to make getting to the download pretty hard to get and probably brutally slow

I still can't find a download on the link posted top of the page, if someone gets a redirceted link please post it

come on guys how do you register? Is it when you vlick the download link?

come on guys how do you register? Is it when you vlick the download link?
I don't think there's going to be a registration for this download, it's a public beta, I don't see a registration thingy either, clicking the download link does not bring up a registration form

Yea still no download link.

If my sources are right, it will be 3PM EST time.

that's a great heads up, thanx for posting

Nice job editing "Jobs" name in for "Balmers". You should delete your post.

There is nothing you can do for a server when you have millions of geeks pegging at it and refreshing the page every 30 seconds to see if the link is up yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
wasn't me assclown, this is a great thread and it gives the members here a heads up on a windows beta everyone wants

I didn't even see jobs name till it was pointed out, gigabot did a good service to those who want this os before release

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Damn!! I am getting this message... :cry:

I think there's about 3 more hours left till it comes out, so don't keep refreshing.

If the download page is there now, then its not 3 more hours lol

This server crash bs makes me glad that I already have it :)

You should have read further down (to at least my first post) before posting as originally Gigabot's first post had Jobs name in there instead of Balmers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back