Time to MOD!

we try but.... sometimes.. we become guys.... sitting watching the monday night football special cheerleaders routine and the neanderthal in us compell us to type something truly manly and without a thought put in it whatsoever.... I love the man in me!!!

Ummmmm, That could be construed the wrong way. :eek:

But if you feel manly, then so be it... :happy:

Just leave MY cheerleaders alone!:p :p

Lol they were mine first... I shared a little and now your calling them yours.. YOUVE ALWAYS DONE THIS!! ever since that time when I baught that ice cream for that girl and you took it and ate it... I was young and hurt then.....

Oh and you're soooo grown up now. :p :p

YOU are sicker than I am... And that is hard to do.:p :p

Just don't start, or I blab about yer Girl Scout Cookie insident. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

Just because you gotta thing fer Froggies.:D

NICE Avatar Ace. Vey nice.:happy: :happy:

I think you both are very disturbed and need counselling ASAP...

/me goes and rounds up don king to give the two numbnuts advice on life and hair styles...

Originally posted by Sazar
/me goes and rounds up don king to give the two numbnuts advice on life and hair styles...

Ooooh, you should talk... With that hair do on yer Avatar. hahaha:p

uhhh... I lead a very nice and comforable life that suits me just fine... The last thing I need is advice from don king.

Was wondering why I haven't looked in this thread lately...oh yeah, that's why...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back