Time to MOD!

Originally posted by xsivforce
Was wondering why I haven't looked in this thread lately...oh yeah, that's why...

What??? No more snappy comebacks Xsiv??? Just turn a blind eye... :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by gonaads
What??? No more snappy comebacks Xsiv??? Just turn a blind eye... :eek: :cool:

nah he doesn't need snappy comebacks.. just stare @ his avatar for a few mins to understand why :)

btw my avatar is goku in super-saiyajin stage 4... his big hair-do, it is a side effect of his powering up :)

basically in regular form he is like a regular martial arts exponentt... say like jean claude van damme in his younger more active days... saiyajin form...

super saiyajin he has an aura round him plus slightly longer hair plus eyes change color and his hair is golden...

super saiyajin 2 (ascended super saiyajin) he has electricity crackling round him due to increased power levels.. hair is slightly longer and other changes take place...

super saiyajin 3 level the saiyans have longer hair.. much longer and the power levels are through the roof... same electricity crackling around and a few other changes... more muscle tone shows...

the avatar shows the main character of dragonball/dragonball Z/dragonball GT in the final form before oozaru/golden oozaru... ie super saiyjin 4 form...

basically the eyes change color... hair goes jet black... powerlevels are WAY beyond SSJ3... thick pelt like hair covers the body...

only way to achieve this level is if the saiyajin has a tail :)

only 2 saiyans in the dragonball world have reached this ultimate state... gokuh and vegeta... only gokuh is able to do this without assistance...

hopefully you will have a little more respect for my avatar... maybe do some reading yourself on the powerlevels and what not :)

Lol I just went deaf... blind... mute... and stupid reading that post about dragon ball z lol

[edit] edited by moi... sazar... coz ace has no flippin clue how to spell [/edit]

Originally posted by Ace123
Lol I just went death... blind... mute... and stupid reading that post about dragon ball z lol

stupid is as stupid does :D

He still looks like Wolverine, on a bad hair day. :D :p

*yanks thread back from bottomless OT pit*

So how's the mod coming? :)

Dragon Ball Z, :huh:

Zedric, didn't you know that when a thread here gets to 5 pages it is a requirement that it goes off topic ;) :)

Yes, so how is the modding coming along ace?

Originally posted by jumpy
Dragon Ball Z, :huh:

Zedric, didn't you know that when a thread here gets to 5 pages it is a requirement that it goes off topic ;) :)

Yes, so how is the modding coming along ace?

say you don't like it... I dont mind that people don't like dbz.. but don't trash it... unless you understand what you are trashing...

If you didn't notice Sazar, nobody trashed DBZ. I actually watch it, I don't play it but I watch it. So don't get yer Power Move all in a bunch, K?

:happy: :happy:

If you didn't notice Sazar, nobody trashed DBZ. I actually watch it, I don't play it but I watch it. So don't get yer Power Move all in a bunch, K?

:happy: :happy:

/me kamehameha's gonaad's gonaads into his bootay

yipee... score one for the turtle hermit disciples...

Ahhh, you think your Kung Fu is stronger than my Kung Fu...

We shall see young Toad Stool Hopper. We shall see... :cool:

/Me Dodonpa's Sazar's behind into the wall then a Chobakuretsumaha to his Nu... :eek: Well you get the picture. :cool:

The modding id coming slong great! Taking the case tomarrow to put the fan speed controller in the front. Its gonna look sweet I think. Other than that I got the window put in if you didnt see it already.. and the four super quiet panaflo fans came today in the mail and I installed em.. Now all you can hear is the cpu fan wich should be replaced tomarrow with the volcano 9 with the cool mod. Ill post a pic of it in day and night tomarrow provided the fans gets here on time. Other than that.... I still need to get an lcd screen (we need to decide wich one) and..... umm once I post the pic tomarrow we will decide on further action.. Otherwise Im going to paint it.. But im not going to paint it until im compleatly sure we are dont modifying the case. Thats gonna be like the finishing touch. So lets decide from there

/Me Dodonpa's Sazar's behind into the wall then a Chobakuretsumaha to his Nu... :eek: Well you get the picture. :cool:

and folks... he gone done all this with his gonaads up his wazooo...

what a resilient fighter he is :)

Bustin me Balls again Sazar???:p

It's turtle soup for you.:eek: ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back