Time to MOD!

Ya got a Volvo transmission there too. Ya goonna make it GO Vroom Vroom too huh???:happy:

I feel really bad.. I got like 200 bucks into this case.. Its putting me broke lol. Volcano 9 with the cool mod is on its way.. So I have 4 enermax stealth fans AND 5 panaflo ultra quiet fans coming in the mail (we get to choose OOoooOOoo) The rheobus is coming (got the one with the cool blue lights) and... Something else is coming and I dont remember what...

I took the front off the fan controller so I can french it into the case right about.... here

Then Ill use a precision hole saw to cut the holes very carfully into the front of my aluminum grill so the nobs will poke threw and be flush as if they were mounted to the original grill... THIS IS GONA BE AWSOME!!!! This is gonna be the best mod ever done! lol

7 posts in a row, that has to be some sort of record ;)

Thats a cool idea ace, keep us updated.

Wasn't the fan controller supposed to be silver?
Aw well, with a little frenching it will look great anyway. :)
Keep up the good work!

wow great picture, I just love the arrows on it and the circles for the knobs.

just a little safety note ...when your grinding and buffing put on some safety glasses or goggles ....alum. in the eye is not pleasent ..steel is even worse as it rusts if you dont get medical attention promptly

btw the case looks pretty nifty

Yep, and make sure you smooth out the edges on all drilled holes and cut edges before handling so as not to slice you hands on the sharp edges.

THey were spose to be silver but I aint gonna *****..... then Ill have to wait a freakin weak to ge the silver one... Black dont lok so bad on aluminum anyways

No I just dont wanna wait a weak to get this done... Besides.. I think I like the black nobs better

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back