Time to MOD!

Ya gonna draw a scale 'round the nobbs for min and max? Kinda give yer install that more detailed professional look.

A little Masking Tape around the holes, cut out yer scale on the tape (after ya drew it out of course) with exacto knife. Then paint it sozz it shows up real nice.

Lol this thread is the biggest upgrades section has ever seen lol. Its like the REALLY LONG THREAD of general lol

That's cause yer takin forever DuuuuuD.:D

Yer doin it on perpose, ain't ya???:p

Only got so much time... money.. and access to tools. Im doing all this stuff at work so I gotta sneak my shiznits in and do it while nobodies looking lol. Besides.. I dont think we'll ever be done with this thing lol. Volcano 9 is gonna look pretty freakin sweet in there lol

Hey put some reflective tape on the Volcano 9 Fan Blades. You know, some of that glittery tape Sh!t. Have one of the interior lights reflect off it. That would look sweet while it's spinnin.

But then again it might slow down the Fan Blades and burn it out. Damn... Oh well, it might have looked good. :happy:

Well im glad we figured out that wouldnt work BEFORE we did it lol

Yeah, there's nothin like imagination to visualize it and see if it will work. FIRST... before ya screw it up.:p

Ace, hope ya read all that stuff I posted on the other thread 'bout drillin them holes. :)

Calm n' easy...

Originally posted by gonaads
Ace, hope ya read all that stuff I posted on the other thread 'bout drillin them holes. :)

Calm n' easy...

sounds like something in a fetish thread :)

ace.. make sure you use a lot of lube before you drill em holes :)

Originally posted by gonaads
Yup, use "cutting oil" helps rite well. :)

oy don't egg him on lol.. he was talking about knobs a page ago.. the SICK bastid...

he's making himself a new sex toy you know...

Originally posted by Sazar
oy don't egg him on lol.. he was talking about knobs a page ago.. the SICK bastid...

he's making himself a new sex toy you know...

Hahahahahaha!!! :p :p

But does his Hard Drive have enough capacity???

Or will it turn into a Floppy Disk??? :eek: :eek:

I like my black knobs.... black nobs on black..... computer with black.... im dating a negro girl lol no shes latin. lo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back