This Really Sucks...(thread)

lol, sorry i think i've missed the angry fairy. can we see it all over again?

another time...mock me about being a fairy, and ill do it again. give it a few days...

sure thing, that is if i remember it by that time. cuz gota write big essay tomorow after work, and then get read for history midterm. 3 chapters to read. of which i've read only maybe 5 pages

damn i'll forget where i wrote it down :( memory is a traky thing u know?

usually i just want it to come and stay. it choses to do otherwise all the time :(

yea memory does that. but i like my memory. i remember lots of weird stuff

i would so much like to forget a lot of bad memories. it's strange how those seem to never go away

But think about it, without those memories, would you really be the same you? Would you think the same way you do now...

....sorry... i .. am unable... to...... the ..ta .t this t..e

please check back later....

brain cpu using up to may cycles i think...i wonder what he's doing. man i hope you have a good HSF for that brain

i have the best for my brain(what's HSF btw? :) ) and wonder no more. i'm just talking here and listening music. also thinking about tomorow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back