This Really Sucks...(thread)

Originally posted by Nick M
screw money. well...that's kinda hard but ...screw money.

who's money...is she good looking?, if so, then ok, I'll screw money

OMG< i swear it said SCREW MONKEY before, im thinking i was either nuts or he editied his post. ^____^

i didnt edit anything. you read wrong. heheh. there are monkeys on your mind bro. i wrote money :)

hahaha, i am nuts, its probabyl my tired mind.

hey its 3.49 am here in the UK!

not that bad for that kind of time...lol...eddy check out practical jokes thread...:)

it really sux when u get cornered by 3 guys, it sux for them as they all smaler then you are, but think they are gods :)

Originally posted by dealer
who's money...is she good looking?, if so, then ok, I'll screw money
You have a dirty mind Dealer, now wash it out with soap:D

Dealer has a dirty mind :::Rolls around with laughter :::

I remember once there was a story I was reading, how evertime when children would go to bed, the mothers would go into their minds and sort things out. If that was to happen, i think i would DIE

Yeah, i wouldnt want my mother to see what i really was thinking!!

you know when you get addicted to something, (like a website), and then someone takes it away for a while?

I hate when that happens

Yea that really really sucks. I agree. I was trying to come back, and back, it wasn't there.

one word : HOOKED

it just sucks when people have faster computers than myself, even though i have faster connection, BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Overclocking rules. And remember Eddy, ram is ( almost ) everything.

Real Audio Media,, i think not WMA rules!!!! Muahahahah

You know what I don't like:

Music files that aren't in MP3 format :)

Now come on, more people gotta post what they're pissed about :)

me actually pissed at me for breaking up with that girl at the end of the summer :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back