This Really Sucks...(thread)

( heat sink combo? lol better have a good one )

Hey thinking is cool. anyway, i think we take thread off topic. lets go to really long thread...as if we allready arent there :)

sure,

i just hate it when i have to go pee when i'm doing something else

" i just hate it when i have to go pee when i'm doing something else "

I'm getting some really sick thoughts right now. Hopefully, you needed to go while posting here...

lol, you are getting nasty thoughts there. of cource i was talking about posting here :)

Thank God. Phew...

Anyway, you know what I really don't like?

Having 8th period lunch. That really sucks, I have lunch at aboiut 2 PM....and schoo food. School food really sucks.

do you know when the only women you have ever given your heart to tells you that she will be married within a couple of months?

I hate it when this happens

I hate when you break up with someone, and find out they were getting drunk and cheating on you with other people...

Being with someone for a year, loving them, and coming to a ****ty end hurts.

xaxa nick, that's a good one, u forgot about this one " u spend money on em, and in the end it's all to waste"

That's also true. Especially when you get them something real cool for anniversary, and they don't get you anything back.

That ****s big time.

yea, that's why it's so hard to get right present, so that u can also use it even if u brake up :)

I can't stand when people litter, even those who throw their cigg. butts out the window while driving. disguisting. =\

yea i cant stand it when people spit out gum all over the place and then u step on it all the time.

you know what?

when you're in a public place, and some fool is on a phone, talking loud enough so that everyone can here the conversation, as if the whole place is there just for them, and no regard for whatever anyone else might be doing, or how he might be disrupting all others.

man, I HATE when that happens

you are right dealer, but sometimes it's just a lot of fun listening those convos :)

You know what annoys me? When people spit on bare earth. I don't think that's correct, to do that. Spitting on pavement, that's one thing. But on soil, that's just wrong.

( my opinion )

senior citizens should have to retake their driver's test every year. every day, on my walk into work (from my car) I almost get mowed down by some old lady driving a big buick.

oh that's so true madmatt. i so hate that. they cant even see further then 1 meter ahead and still drive. that should no be allowed at all.

here's what really sucks.

when someone makes a statement, ( or post), and it says, somehting like; "well, unlike what SOME people THINK...", and you know they are taking a crack at you personally...then, if you respond in kind, everyone thinks that you are being the doody head...

I hate that

I hate when you break up with someone, and then you begin to find out all these things about them, and well, it really sucks...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back