This Really Sucks...(thread)

Originally posted by madmatt
senior citizens should have to retake their driver's test every year. every day, on my walk into work (from my car) I almost get mowed down by some old lady driving a big buick.
I agree...my family has been trying to get my grandfather to stop driving for the past three years, he's practically blind. They finally took his car keys away, and now he putts around town on his riding lawnmower.(He lives in a small farming community.) Years and years ago, my other grandfather failed to pass the vision test at license renewal time, and they took his license away..but this was not before he backed his car into the side of my dad's new house---he didn't even realize he did it, he just drove away!:(

Old people like to drive too. I don't care if I'm old, that's not a reason to take my liscense away. Take my car away,
I'll get an ATV and drive that :)

i really hate it when i'm downloading something from edonkey and about 500kb left to finish the file, the speed drops to 0-.6Kb/sec that i just hate.

I highly dislike it when I run out of CDrs when I need them the most.

i hate how i keep forgetting what music CD's i want to buy. especially if you fall behind on buying them :(

im not a big fan of people that a BIG hypocrites
that really s**ts me up the wall

--= sh*ts me up the wall =--

that's something you dont see every day :p

You know what sucks? whaha

If you get a boner in a public place when standing up, and well, yea. :::wont go away::: and its noticable because, well because. thats annoying

ok, this really sucks

you make plans for your friends to pick you up at the airport.

first, they don't call the airline to see that you are an hour late.

second, they go to the wrong airline.

and third, you can't take a cab, as it's a 100$ ride, and publick transportation, is only about 15 bux

and fourth,

you need to wait for the first bus, 1/2 hour, which takes you to the first train, 15 minut drive, then you have to wait for the train, 50 minutes, which has to take you to the local train, 20 minut ride.

now, you have to wait for the local train, 10 minutes, to go three stops, 4 minutes, walk down, into the puring rain, and wait for a cab, 15 minutes, to take you "home".

but I'm home now, and I surely don't hate that

ouch. that's rough. could have called me dealer, I would have come to the City.

eeep 2:24 to get home, that's no good at all dealer. you give those "friends" a piece of your mind

some people just love to rant.....

some just hate those and their ranting.....

that in itself is a rant

so you hate yourself ??

mmmmm interesting

:p

you didn't say that you don't

Freudian slip

mmmmm interesting

j/k

:p

Posted by TalkAboutIslam
some people just love to rant.....

some just hate those and their ranting.....

read me well my friend....

Dial up sucks. But without it we wouldn't be on the internet; we wouldn't have our friends, such as Twinz, I know for a fact :)

Dial up will always be good old dial up to me...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back