Request....

b-man do u think i could use that last one? I like the umm.... look of it :)

Thanks man!

-Bert

something like this...

yea i know its simple, its what he wanted!!

thanks man, i can already tell that this sig is going to be mine for a long, long time :D

Thanks a bunch b-man__

-Bert

I have not made a sig or avatar for a while...made a set yesterday :D Watcha think?

While all you geniuses are on the ball any cahnce of me jumping in on the act. I'd love a sig that uses my current quote and maybe includes a pic of Calvin & Hobbes.

Cheers

Simon
(A photoshop illiterate)

Can anyone make an avatar or sig for "cardboard tube samurai" using rust and black? Any ideas welcome

Mike09 made you a set. Hope you like them. You know the drill if you want anything changed say it :)

Originally posted by Xeroe
Can anyone make an avatar or sig for "cardboard tube samurai" using rust and black? Any ideas welcome

I'll give it a go mate. im right in thinking you want the text to be "Cardboard Tube Samurai", right?

Originally posted by sboulema
Mike09 made you a set. Hope you like them. You know the drill if you want anything changed say it :)

very nice signature!! She is one of my favs!!!

I want a sig too, something related to chick and Subaru impreza WRX please...

Well i was going to do one for you but i saw your avatar!

Techno DOSENT SUCK!!!!!!

yep b-man techno is cool and jessica is hot :) Thanks for the compliment.

eheh i like all kind of music, but i found this a great idea, i'd put it if it was an other style of music. please please, i want a great sig :) and avatar, to change this one :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back