Request....

yeah, I dunno, I've tried just about everything to get it up and running. Are you using Mozilla when you can't see it?

your sig wont work because your linking it from geocities-they dont like people doing it. instead get an acount @ Here then link from there:cool:

Thanks Heny, I'm doing that now. That's what I get for trying to play it easy...Blasted Geo$hities.:mad:

Yeah, the seem to run a fast server...my crappy dial up just put in about 10 images like it were nothing. Very cool.

Cool sig Tinker, i just don't like the America stuff in it..since Bush Amerca disgusts me, no flame to the people or anything, i've been there and the people are great...but i don't like the attitude of thinkin to play the world leader....but for the sig design...real good work:D

Originally posted by G-Lizard86
Cool sig Tinker, i just don't like the America stuff in it..since Bush Amerca disgusts me, no flame to the people or anything, i've been there and the people are great...but i don't like the attitude of thinkin to play the world leader....but for the sig design...real good work:D

Well I will have to admit that Sig content is of a personal taste. There have been some that I have seen that I do not care for either but the design has been really cool. So thanks for the comment G-Lizard86, that is what I was really after anyway design comments.......

Good to hear that you aren't one of those nationalists who totally freak out when you say something negative about their country...anyway..good sig:D keep up the good work mate:D

Sig request for anyone interested. My free time has disappeared, not even enough to keep up with the threads, let alone coding or gfx. Who says being employed is a good thing?!:)

Color scheme: charcoal/black or charcoal/red
Elements: brass lighter (zippo style) and my nick, "Lighter"

This is my personal and default inspiration graphic for new sigs, watermarks and "Lighter was here" droppings, but I have no question about the creative talent in here. Indulge, if you have the time 'cause I certainly don't. Thanx. :)

Don't wanna be rude (how the hell do you spell that word?) but you can do better Tinker...:)

Hehehe...

Thanx Tinker. I see you've encountered the joy of working with non-layerd graphics (/me covets the trans psd layers he saved). :happy:

The Lighter was here reference shouldn't be taken literally. :) "Logo dropping" is how my friends and I determine how secure our networks really are.

O.K. Lighter, I am missing something here. What are you talking about? non-layered, Logo dropping?

O.K. how about this one?

lighter3.jpg

hey
sum1 up to the challenge of making me an avatar?
sumthing to do with fishes... not PHiSH(the band) coz they suck... possibly a wee bit Patriotic (New Zealand) ;)

and if you're really keen, maybe redo my SIg... same requests...
tell me if u gonna make one plz.. otherwise i might see what i can do.. bt i'm not the bestest :p

I know it's not much Phish, but limited time to really work with it. lemme know what you think.

SBOULEMA - G-LIZARD86 - Do you realized that between Jan14-15, both of you made 1313 postings - isn't that a coincidence!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back