Request....

what a coincedence. But very cool. I think G and i were registered on the same day :p

Could I get some comments on my new sig please, be honest...

Thanks.........

:happy:

Heheheh lol@postingsnumber, hehehe, now that's a lot of coincidence...rofl...like your sig Tinker, kinda psychedelic or something....freaky font too...good job, could use bit more colour thoughh

Lol sboulema, i was registered 10 days later then you, still got the same postingnumber...lol

make me a avatar and sig

Could some one make me a avatar and or sig that has to do with

Blue Oyster Cult and say ClubNinja in the sig I'm not very good at making my own :)

I would like to use the in my avatar but maybe say BOC or something on it

see attached file please

thank you all

Originally posted by ClubNinja
Thanks Tinker I just love it.

I will be putting it as my avatar :)

Well since you like it I touched it up a bit for you. Pic the one you like best........

:happy:

hey if anyone can, can u make me an avatar, and maybe a sig? I just want to have UberBert or just Bert, doesnt matter. If you can that would be great, THANKS!

-Bert

hey i think its time for a avatar and a sig update. if anyone can make me both would be great. seeing as how im photshop stupid and have no time to learn. can u have it include in the sig my name, and a hot chick (not asian) and just have the avatar say something (go wild on the one :p) thanks in advance guys.

I have noticed the sigs are getting way out of guidelines. This is a gentle and friendly word to try and keep them in spec. Sigs are to be 500 w x 200 h and no larger than 75k. Your cooperation is appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------
On a different note which sig do you all think I should use...
NTFS_Signature_3.8.jpg

Pitt001.gif

Robot_Suicide_v_001.jpg

To_Live_Is_To_Die_01.jpg

another sig with a hot chick. looks like evryone one is taking a sig with chicks or naked men ;):):p

ya if someone could make a sig with a chick in it that would be cool :D with some nifty saying, i suck with those things so im not attempt it.

Thanks in advance guys

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back