Request....

Seeing as you joined NTFS on my birthday, I'll make you one bfore i go to bed :D

So here goes, give me 10 mins, impreza and a fit bird hmm nice duo

Skazz

done....

Skauch.jpg

I'll host it for you until u get a it hosted ureself ;)

Skazz

Could you had more color and make it smaller, like the other one in here.

Hrm ok, I made a chrome effect and I have made it smaller, any good?....

Skauch2.jpg

Skazz

1 Avatar coming up....

Just got back from work ;) sorry i didn't reply earlier

Skazz

hey guys, can someone make me a sig WITHOUT a girl in it, cuz my girlfriend is going to see this one sooner or later and going to flip and i dont want that to happen. maybe something with Bert from sesame street in it, that would be cool :)

Thanks in advance!

-Bert

thatnks skazz! thats awesome! exactly what i wanted, my girlfriend will freak if she sees my other one.

Thanks alot dude!

-Bert

ahhh!!! my sig doesnt work. sboulema i know you tryed to fix it. i did what you told me to do, but look at it. if im doin something wrong let me no. thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back