Request....

haha sboulema i think it looks just perfect form where i am. thanks a lot again. i know where im goin next time i need a sig and avator update :blink:

just made meself a new sig and ava :D and this is my 200th post :D anyone else need a sig or avatar or both?

Skazz

I changed idea about my sig and avatar. I want something more funky and with style, with more color and effects (3d, etc..) like the one of b-man__. and my nick is sKaUcH, with the caps, i think it had some style to it :)

You made a great work skazz, but i changed idea and i dont want girl and car anymore :) maybe just the new Mazda RX-8 :)

you really like mine, thanks !!!

Thanks skazz for that nice compliment! I just wish it was summer so that i could make you guys signatures when you ask for them. Its one of my favorite things to do on a computer but hate it becasue i never have time to do it!!!!

yeah your sig is great, i like the effect with the red color and the font are just great. It is good art.

Who likes my temporary signature, tribute to my FAVORITE band

SUM 41

love your canada avatar, would you be able to do ii with the Quebec flag?

i accually got the Canadain flag from www.hardwaregeeks.com, they have all the countrys flags for a choice of avatar!

So sorry, i could not do that for you but if you search around on Hardwaregeeks or ask on there forums for the original artist! Then maybe you could ask him to do that for you!!

Ok Skauch, Sir Scauch, Mr Scauch, Your Greatness, Your Majesty etc etc,

Here are your orders delivered without a doubt :p

New Siggy:
Skauch 5.jpg

New Avatar:
Skauchav3.jpg

Skazz

Ack I would, don't get me wrong its a good idea, but the cars have a black backround to em, so they would need cutting out first :(

Skazz

hey skazz, do u think you could make me an avatar, like with the same sort of thing as in my sig??
thanks

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back