Really nice AC97 drivers new!!!!!

I guess this is a good thing? .... awwwwww look at that the # of views is under 100 !!

I used to get a kick at seeing this thread as the most viewed in its old place .......but no matter I am sure it will crawl back up there.

Downloading now...thanks Kermit.
smile.gif

NetRyder said:
Downloading now...thanks Kermit.
smile.gif

YW

I am sure these will be as good as always , I like these drivers and love the way they just keep updateing

:)

Hmm... don't think i like these very much. i seem to have lost almost all sound from my sub, as well as from the left rear speaker, and the right rear speaker seems to have barely any sound coming from it.

Well that sucks guess your gonna have to go back to last set and wait :-(

install problem

Anyone had any problems installing these on a msi branded via chipseted board? I couldnt get some of the older versions to install with sp2 installed, and the latest but one required 4 attempts before it would work :S Even then the master volume control doesnt work on my pc now - only wave volume control - this means the volume control on my keyboard no longer does anything :confused:

Anyone got any ideas or advice?

Not sure why but I have used these on MSI but not via chipset , one way you might try is to update your devices one at a time from device manager , right click update driver and point to where these are sitting.

damn drivers. was doin just fine with the older drivers i was usin. figured "eh, i'll give this new set a shot". tried them, worked like a charm for playin music and stuff. then thought to myself "let's play a tad of CS Source". joined a server, and all of a sudden i hear the CRAPPIEST sound of a grenade going off. then.... i realize that the sound.... was only coming out of my Center speaker of my 5.1 setup. so.... needless to say.... *gives 3.64's the finger*

I actually went back to the latest Dell drivers for my Inspiron. The sound is louder for some reason, and the control panel has a power management option built in which isn't available with these drivers.

I guess this set is not as good as the others ..... that sucks they were doing so well for such a long time there.

Kermit, if they seem better, inform us. i'd install, but the last few sets didn't like my setup very well. i'd wind up losing sound in either one of the 2 rear speakers, both rear speakers, or both rear speakers, center, and sub. some kinda whacky combo like that.

Would like too but if you look at my sig I now changed to the Audigy 2 ZS gamer

sorry but I just dont know maybe you can wait and see what others think.

Where are you getting these drivers? Send a link to the main site...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back