Really nice AC97 drivers new!!!!!

The last ones didn't work well for me, but these seem to sound pretty good. Thanks!

<testing>

are ac 97 really this good? out of all my 7 years of having a computer various systems and sound cards they had to be the worst yet, problem after problem. got sb live now and i couldnt be happier :)

I had one or two versions out of the ten or so I have used that were not as good for us, but when that happened I just waited until next batch and everything was fine, I have to say its like video drivers , one set is good for some not so good for others.

:D

Sorry been bustin brain cells for my Access exam thanks for posting the newer set :eek:

They really are keeping the updates rolling and best part is they seem to be one fine set after another.

forcer said:
are ac 97 really this good? out of all my 7 years of having a computer various systems and sound cards they had to be the worst yet, problem after problem. got sb live now and i couldnt be happier :)

You're the first person I've heard say they couldn't be happier with a sb live.

Thanks for the updates, Kermit. Much appreciated.
smile.gif

Yes please give feedback for these drivers they are very widely used on alot of motherboards so all input will be helpfull for everyone.

We have these on our MSI nforce2 mobo that does not have the soundstorm but they work very well and we are glad to see the updates keep rolling out.

These are for AC97 or the Realtek chipsets to my knowledge they seem to work 98% of the time very well.

YW

Please post feed back as I dont use these anymore only because our 2 Nforce2 mobo's use the soundstorm drivers and NVmixer sets that Nvidia provides but these drivers have always been very good anytime I have used them when putting together computers , seeing as the AC97 is by far one of the most used chipset for on board , I have used these many many times.

Excellent I love the way they keep updating these drivers good work w00kiec00kie

Hehe, I just installed 360 last evening. Time for another update.
tongue.gif

Yes they sure keep them coming !!

Let us know how you find them, its alway good for everyone to know :cool:

Kermit, your original thread was recoverable from the Legacy forum, so I've merged the new one with it now.
smile.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back