Really nice AC97 drivers new!!!!!

There is a link in this thread to the site its realtek I am sure if you look back through the posts you will find it.

LOL np you only need to read the front page to find them seems there "news"

funny thing is I posted that set "last year"

LMAO !! :laugh: :laugh:

You posted about the drivers in the forum but not all people who come to OSNN go to or read the forums. Some just look at what is posted on the front page.

I do not see what the big deal is.

You may have posted the drivers but gave ZERO info on what had been fixed or changed in them so that is why I posted them on news with all that info included. Also, the day I posted about them they were news here as well.

Thanks for adding link maybe more people will come in and give their comments on how these perform.

I have tried hard for the last 2 years to keep this thread updated as they say "this is my baby"

peace.

:)

Hi,

I have a VIA AC97 c101 onboard audio card, the problem when using the latest drivers wdm_a369.exe, if Im playing any song or anything in my windows media player(9) or foobar2000(8.3) I get a hiss or the sound gets distorted or cranks up. Going back to the drivers I originally got with my mobo driver cd helps.

Please help me get these drivers updated

My mobo is a VIA PM4 or something like that

There were alot of versions I wonder if a different set might help?

Do these work on all ac97 based chipsets? I have AC97 on my laptop and I tried these and I got the BSOD :-(

Well like any drivers they are not perfect its like my video card some sets are good some are lousy. Only real way to know is too try, I am using these again now, I have the ASUS and it uses the realtek sound so on one of our 2 ASUS motherboards I am using these and they are good, the other has an Audigy 2 ZS.

I would try a clean install of drivers and see if it gives same results then maybe try a different set.

Realtek ALC AC97 Audio Driver 3.71 WHQL
4/13/05
This driver supports all ALC series audio chipsets from ALC100 up to ALC861. It is used as onboard sound on many motherboards.

download page

Great find I see they updated the page at realtek also same version good work

Now someone can post them on the front page !

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back