Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

They got 44.65 there too ? Ok will see if I can grab a good copy of 44.65 :)

Yes time to mess with my setup lolol :D

At a first glance the 44.22 seem fine I just played a full 3 periods of 20 minutes in my NHL2002 hockey season and it was very smooth at 1280x1024 full details , AA quincunx , AF 2x , Vsync on did a quick test in 3dmark they are on par with the score I have below but I did not bother to shut off background crap and do a real benchy but I dont need too it is a given with what I saw these drivers are fine for me ...... as for the 44.65 they run fine but seem to be a bit jumpy then again its late and I would need to test these further so for now I am gonna play a few games on 44.22 and see if they continue to be as good as I believe they are :D

Yet another new driver for nvidia cards

http://download.guru3d.com/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=640

eVGA has released this new Detonator driver for nVidia based videocards. They say that the 3DMark issues are resolved in this release and also some game fixes. The drivers have a full installer and are WHQL certified. All languages supported.
Creator: NVIDIA
Version: 44.67
Date Added: 8:45 PM 7/7/03
Last Download: 4:13 AM 7/8/03
Rating: 7.3/10 (20 votes)
Downloads: 3945
File Size: 21.4 MB

I will try them out , as always lol :rolleyes:

Version: 44.67

Well hot dang we got us a true fully certified set of drivers woot woot :)

First tests are fine benchmarks for 3dmark2001se and 3dmark2003 are both on par with my setup, they look great texture wise, now for a few games :cool:

bbl with a few more comments on game play, and what not's :D

Well all I can say is great these drivers for me are fine and fully certified, I have not had any problems with them and have read that they have fixed some game issues cant remember the titles but seems these are a fine set. :D :D :D

These drivers fix some game issues of these games:

Dark Ages of Camelot,
MS Flight Simulator 2004,
GTA 3 Vice City,
etc.

:D

Alex :cool:

Nvidia Detonator 44.71 WHQL for XP

Station drivers has a new beta driver...version 44.71 supporting the FX range of cards, if you look carefully under the download line a modified inf file is there too just pop it into the unzipped driver and all cards are supported then.

Linkage to 44.71

Oh I am in love with this set the 44.67 fully certified they are just great for me I might even keep them longer than mmmm a week :p

hey kermit how come when i install new drivers for my graphics card, i always have the thingy that bugs u about non certified drivers off so it doesnt bug me, but it still comes up, even on certified drivers sometimes

Yes thats normal mine reminds me that some drivers are not signed also, and I just say continue anyways, I know why it is there but I am not sure if there is a way to disable that completly and if there was I don't think I would bother with it, but I am sure someone here knows how to if there is a way :)

Hey Tony what set are you using right now ? And have you tried the 44.67?

:cool:

kermit seems that your really happy with them, i will load them up when i get back to saudi but till then i guess another one will interest you more, well i ordered some arctic silver 3 for my cpu, i should also put it on my geforce right? would that help my scores in benchmarks?

Yes it is possible by the time you get home I might be using another set I just have to try drivers its just something I love to do :D

And yes I really do like this set for now for me they are great.

As for the arctic silver it is a good idea to use that on your cpu/heatsink and if your card has some sort of removable plate, or heatsink, yes it is a good idea to have that applied on your vid card on mine I have removed the heatsink and fan that was supplied and I got a G4 mod cooler with 4 copper heatsinks I had 2 copper full sized plates on my card so I rigged it by keeping one full copper plate , and added the 4 copper heatsinks 2 on underside, 2 on topside placeing the copper heatsinks over the ram chips, and applied arctic silver on the GPU and the 4 memory chips, it wont increase the benchmark but it does allow for lower temps which in turn gives you a chance to run higher clocks by overclocking and because it is cooler and it can run at higher clocks this will of course increase your performance, oh and mine has a cool little blue light in the fan :p woot woot

lol peace

woooah i didnt undresstand any of that stuff u just said with the heatsinks can u take a pic, and the mod fan heatsink does it work with the visiontek gf4 4600ti? can u give me a link plz

Kermit i am just about to remove my trusty 44.03 driver and replace it with the 44.67 so i will run a few games and make note of the fps they pull (i know what each game pulls in certain areas so i can judge whether they are better or not), also the 44.67 has alot of good feedback ...which is always nice:p .

Some of the drivers that say WHQL are indeed that ....but just for the Fx range....not our forgotten cards :rolleyes:

And the link above is the exact same cooler and ram sinks i have on.

Originally posted by themafia_69
woooah i didnt undresstand any of that stuff u just said with the heatsinks can u take a pic, and the mod fan heatsink does it work with the visiontek gf4 4600ti? can u give me a link plz

http://www.thermaltake.com/support/installations/g4booster.htm

Now on top side which means when installed the fan is on the bottom I added a full size copper plate that was part of my original cooling that was with my card and placed the copper heatsinks on top of the plate over the memory chips only on the top side which means when installed the side where the fan IS NOT because on the underside The original plate was not able to fit with new fan and heatsink :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back