Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

I use performance mode you use the exe it makes a folder for the drivers then use the device manager and point to the folder where the drivers are placed , and open either folder choosing the one you want to install

Alot of people say the 30.82 would be good ... I say try them but dont expect any miracles, The top performance for that card has been reached a while back, but that dont mean you cant try a few sets, 44.03 are good 44.67 too. But who knows seems everyones rig is different and also have to take into account your personal preferences :cool:

Kermit, Just wanted to note that I was able to install the new 45.20's Just had to upgrade my VC to do it..lol :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gecko
Kermit, Just wanted to note that I was able to install the new 45.20's Just had to upgrade my VC to do it..lol :rolleyes:

Some how I think that is a good thing LOLOL :cool:

Detonator 45.23 WHQL

Just another heads up for those that dont check for newer drivers every day :p ...that a Detonator 45.23 WHQL has been released.

A fast download link for the driver HERE

Cards supported below.

Products Supported:

RIVA TNT

Aladdin TNT2
TNT2
TNT2 Pro
TNT2 Ultra
TNT2 Model 64 (M64)
TNT2 Model 64 (M64) Pro
Vanta
Vanta LT
GeForce 256
GeForce DDR
GeForce2 MX
GeForce2 MX 100
GeForce2 MX 200
GeForce2 MX 400
GeForce2 GTS
GeForce2 Pro
GeForce2 Ti
GeForce2 Ultra
GeForce3
GeForce3 Ti 200
GeForce3 Ti 500
GeForce4 MX 460
GeForce4 MX 440
GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X
GeForce4 MX440SE with AGP8X
GeForce4 MX 420
GeForce4 Ti 4200
GeForce4 TI 4200 with AGP8X
GeForce4 Ti 4400
GeForce4 Ti 4600
GeForce4 Ti 4800
GeForce4 Ti 4800SE
GeForce FX 5200
GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
GeForce FX 5600
GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
GeForce FX 5800
GeForce FX 5800 Ultra
GeForce FX 5900
GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
Quadro FX 1000
Quadro FX 2000
Quadro
Quadro2 Pro
Quadro2 EX
Quadro2 MXR
Quadro DCC
Quadro4 200 NVS
Quadro4 400 NVS
Quadro4 500 XGL
Quadro4 550 XGL
Quadro4 700 XGL
Quadro4 750 XGL
Quadro4 900 XGL

Originally posted by Kermit
Yes Gonzo I did and they worked fine for me so did the 44.71 that is out there, all files can be found in the driver section of

http://www.guru3d.com/

Right now I am in a benchmarking craze some fool in the forums at 3dguru said something about my machine being slow after I made a joke in a post about guys spending 500$ on vid cards using 60$ cpu's well he took it wrong and get a little smart arsed so I had to show him that I might be a muppet Kermit_the_Frog over at 3d guru but in 3dmark2001se when we compare exact cpu/cpu gpu/gpu like in boxing pound for pound that the frog is a heavy weight contender sitting a mere 105 points from the top ten in 11th place overall in the 2.253ghz Ti4200 class LOLOL

It all started here if ya wanna have a look

http://www.guru3d.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54296&perpage=10&pagenumber=36

Then I said ok time for the frog to step it up a notch I never really cared much for 3dmark2001se Iused it to get a basic overall idea but I would also take into consideration my game play, the overall look and feel of drivers ...now I felt that I should just spend a little time giving this a push and I was in 13th postion and moved up to 11th overall now in the 2.253Ghz class Ti4200

Of course the list is when you choose one result from each user and exact cpu speeds same vid card I know there are faster and better but I just needed to show that muppets can kick ass

Oh btw I got into the 13k class on Omega's 43.45's
:p

I just looked then - the guy who said your rig is trash is probably a spotty 12 year old on daddy's PC (not actually his)... btw, no offense meant to any other spotty 12 year olds who just so happen to use daddy's PC.

You're doin pretty well to get in the top 15 tbh Kermit, I'm sure you could get higher with some advice from people on here in the know - could even get in the top 5 I reckon :)

LOL oh look new drivers listed above coolies :cool:

Hey jonifen nice to see you over this way :)

LOL you read that stuff huh ..... I got a little insulted when he said that so yeah I went a little benchy any how he never did respond to me directly after that was more me trying to get him off his chair lol.

SOOOOOOOO I gots to look at these new drivers anyone try them yet?

Sure we can :)

1. Unistall Current Nvidia driver
2. Right Click "My Computer"
2. Click Device Manager
3. Find the card (should be Standard VGA or similar)
4. Double-click it -> Driver -> Update Driver.
5. Pick I want to install driver manually, then Have Disk, then browse, find the directory with your unzipped driver in it, OK
6. Finished.

Kermit i tried out the drivers and my games look brighter but when i went to play batlefied 1942 with the same driver settings as i had with the 44.03`s i got a visit from the "Judder Man".....so i have gone back yet again....also rumour seems that some new official drivers are going to be released on monday.

Hey Tony wazzzz up ??

Sucks for you dude , I got them in and they do look great but I am so busy I dont have time to really play any games but I will over the weekend and I might even do a few benchies ..... but they do look good ...... and yes rumors say we will get a set soon I bet they are this one LOLOL

:)

Re: Detonator 45.23 WHQL

Originally posted by BonyTony
Just another heads up for those that dont check for newer drivers every day :p ...that a Detonator 45.23 WHQL has been released.

gunna give em a whirl as im having lock ups in BF1942.

thanks again tony

45.23 Official Drivers

Just wanted to give the heads up for the official 45.23 that has just shown up on Nvidias FTp server (these are not the 45.24 drivers in the quadro folder !)

Visit Nvidias Ftp server here Nvidia FTP Server you will see the 45.23 folder.......inside it are the drivers for Windows 98 + 2k + XP.

Go get them:cool:

How long has that page been up....ive been checking...and kept getting the 44.03 driver up...oh well:eek:

i just checked, and those 45.25's aint there no more :s

*edit is that a typo ?

Sorry yes typo error......a little mistake with a driver number could get me into trouble:D ....now corrected.

Strange for some reason i am having problems installing the 45.23 from Nvidia ...hanging at the end...on all the versions i have downloaded ie.8mb +18mb version...even on a manual install (hard locks when trying to install a help file)

Then after a forced reboot driver installed fine but 3dmark crashes out upon startup....suxor:eek: .

Oh well going to try 45.24:confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back