Post New Nvidia Drivers In Here >>

Thought this was a post nvidia driver thread? we all know about the issues and some of us expect this , and some of us just dont care, but both ATI and Nvidia have been caught cheating at different times ....so now all the ati fans are happy ...just like the nvida fans were when ATI was nailed for cheating a few years ago... and this is normal and will happen its all about$ but does it need to be here in this thread?? I dont see why it is ..And I am sure if I was posting stuff in an ATI thread that was totally off topic ...well enough said :)

Re: Re: Re: Driver Irregularities May Inflate nVidia Benchmark Scores

Originally posted by Kermit
Seems that ATI might be in same boat under investigation seems the new patch for 3dmark2003 caused their drivers to get lower scores also. ok back to topic which is new nvidia drivers Thanks for the link Tony going to try them out :)

considering the fact that you are the one that started us off discussing ati's involvement :) this is interesting...

the discussions prior to your posting involved nvidia drivers 44.03..

so technically... yes... you were posting off topic :)

Thought this was a post nvidia driver thread? we all know about the issues and some of us expect this , and some of us just dont care, but both ATI and Nvidia have been caught cheating at different times ....so now all the ati fans are happy ...just like the nvida fans were when ATI was nailed for cheating a few years ago... and this is normal and will happen its all about$ but does it need to be here in this thread?? I dont see why it is ..And I am sure if I was posting stuff in an ATI thread that was totally off topic ...well enough said

Re: Re: Driver Irregularities May Inflate nVidia Benchmark Scores

Originally posted by Sazar
no longer accusations m8..

its been confirmed...

check the front page for the futuremark press release...

supposedly in the next couple of weeks there is a lot more fubar coming from nvidia...

will keep posted via front page...

Funny this was yours I believe after Tony mentioned something about it then I responed and it is funny but ATI got caught cheating back in the days of the quake engine .. care to explain that with some fancy talk? ;) its like I said somewhere else we are all aware that ATI is in bed with futuremark paying them thousands of $ .....its all the same ATI has a shadey past and now its Nvidia underfire who cares? It dont change the way the cards play real games ..... its all a racket and your a hampster in the wheel ..... and the world keeps turning :)

Ok so we want to talk about how nvidia cheats and make sure we all see it all the time all over the place why not show the TRUE ATI as we all know them to be see I dont care either way but when I see the ATI flag wavers preaching on how upset they are at Nvidia for doing such a thing bla bla bla ... get real and look ITS ALL A RACKET and you got taken for a ride by ATI , and NIVDIA and I bet if ATI pulled out of the futuremark beta crap and stopped paying them tons of cash and went head to head with futuremark like NVIDIA did you can bet your last $ futuremark would be all over ATI the way they are after NVIDIA oh and here is a good one for you ...take your so called benchmark and take a nice new FX5900 but do a mode on it make it a quatro funny same damn card gets higher scores on that so called so important benchmark why?? because futuremark has the high end NVIDIA cards written into the program so when the benchmark see's the card it lowers the score .... dont believe they would do that ? well why not ATI cheats NVIDIA cheats and you dont think futuremark CHEATS? lol well sorry but we all know ATI cheats so if your gonna wave a flag make it a white one .... cause thats the only one you have left .... end of story I dont care for one over the other both companies have good cards and will keep cheating you any way they can to get you to wave the flag for them keep on running inside that wheel my little hampster dont worry about the so called nvidia cheats so much after all its not like it changes anything at all in the benchmarks done by non biased people using a whole range of REAL games and APPLICATIONS not just one biased and paid for by the competition ..... hope you dont take this wrong but I seen enough of the flag waveing ........

http://www.tech-report.com/etc/2001q4/radeon-q3/index.x?pg=1 <<<<<<, GO AHEAD read about how great ATI is and how they are so above NVIDIA ...... oh please get real and drop it all ready lolol :D

Well i look forward to the new thread:rolleyes: .

But getting back to the 44.10 Nvidia driver (which is the latest one) i am posting a quote from Tipstaff @ guru3d.

"Ok, just thought I'd let people know that these drivers are not a mix of 2 drivers as it first appears, but infact only a partial install. It seems that Dell, in all their wisdom, wants you to take the initiative on figuring out how to install the rest of their drivers. They don't realize that most people don't know what they are doing (like those people that think 3DMark scores are Gods 11th commandment).

What happens is that all the drivers related to the card itself are installed by the installer (the ones windows needs to run the card). The drivers that are showing up as old are infact the ones related to the control panel. When you extract the drivers you will see a sub folder called "nView". This folder has all the files related to the Geforce control panel drivers. If you run the setup.exe file you find in here, reboot your machine, and check the display properties panel, you will now notice that ALL the drivers will say 44.10.

Wake up Dell. Not all of us have the patience to work through your stuipdity."

You can download the 44.10 driver from HERE

Originally posted by BonyTony
Well i look forward to the new thread:rolleyes: .

But getting back to the 44.10 Nvidia driver (which is the latest one) i am posting a quote from Tipstaff @ guru3d.

"Ok, just thought I'd let people know that these drivers are not a mix of 2 drivers as it first appears, but infact only a partial install. It seems that Dell, in all their wisdom, wants you to take the initiative on figuring out how to install the rest of their drivers. They don't realize that most people don't know what they are doing (like those people that think 3DMark scores are Gods 11th commandment).

What happens is that all the drivers related to the card itself are installed by the installer (the ones windows needs to run the card). The drivers that are showing up as old are infact the ones related to the control panel. When you extract the drivers you will see a sub folder called "nView". This folder has all the files related to the Geforce control panel drivers. If you run the setup.exe file you find in here, reboot your machine, and check the display properties panel, you will now notice that ALL the drivers will say 44.10.

Wake up Dell. Not all of us have the patience to work through your stuipdity."

You can download the 44.10 driver from HERE

if these are dell specific drivers... perhaps dell has an installer proggy to make it all easy ?

I see no difference with the 44.10 all my games run the same...no crashes...Tv tool still works fine with the newer driver too.

So leaving them in for now ;) ....Sazar i read your detailed thread (link in above post) and i must say an out-standing post and you have covered your bases well....i will need time to reply as i need to do my homework and be as objective and unbiased as i can be.

Originally posted by BonyTony
I see no difference with the 44.10 all my games run the same...no crashes...Tv tool still works fine with the newer driver too.

So leaving them in for now ;)

any idea if dell has a specific installer ?

for their own brand computers ?

Nvidia 44.04

Found another Nvidia driver :rolleyes: this time its a 44.04 you can try it out from HERE ...supports all Nvidia cards.

Sazar i dont know if dell has a specific installer for there drivers as the 44.10 version was a modified dell driver and if i try out the original Dell 44.10 driver i might get all that Dell logo branding installed too.

I like the 44.04's even if it is a creative driver ... it installed my Ti4200 as a creative 3d blaster Ti4200 but all the info is correct like the bios version and tv decoder.. it runs very smooth and fast ...I will keep them untill next batch that is lol :D

I like the 44.04's even if it is a creative driver ... it installed my Ti4200 as a creative 3d blaster Ti4200 but all the info is correct like the bios version and tv decoder.. it runs very smooth and fast ...I will keep them untill next batch that is lol :D

check this out..

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12654

detonator 50.08...

I dunno if its any good... just go by whats said in the thread or check it out yourself..

:)

What is the best for stabiity and games?? And maybe ocing. I have a 440MXse. EDIT - I am getting 44.03 after reading the thread. Again. Is there a better option??

James

I am going through a lack of new driver to mess with withdrawl symptom LOLOL :eek:

I am going through a lack of new driver to mess with withdrawl symptom LOLOL :eek:

Stop going "Cold Turkey" :rolleyes: and try these out...the 44.65 (Which Henyman posted first on the front page:eek: ) you can get them from Henymans link HERE or from Guru3d Here , not much feedback on them yet so i am going to wait a few hours before trying them as my Pc is running great on the 44.03`s.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back