Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

Yeah i would too.
Taco bell said they got over 500 responses and are looking at them all to pick the person to use.

I waited with 3 of my buddies for 46 hours at Target and we were first-fourth in line!

Target ended up getting 8 total (6-60GB systems)

It was the most besides Best Buy and Circuit City

Pretty pathetic if you ask me, poor kid :(

Should be good to see what comes out of that investigation, if anything.

Guess video games do lead to violence !

But then again this could be avoided if Sony was made to wait till it could meet demand and not create this fake crisis .

Autopsy shows the kid was shot in the head :/

Well, yeah. But I don't think they are allowed to shoot in the head. I thought they were only allowed to shoot do disable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, yeah. But I don't think they are allowed to shoot in the head. I thought they were only allowed to shoot do disable.
Yeah, thats what i thought.
But who were you responding to?
Yourself?
Or the invisible poster or perhaps my post got deleted again!
go me!

Yeah, a post seems to be deleted. You posted something to the affect of "well, at least it was quick" or something like that. What happened to the post?

He was saying something about it being funny , the way I wrote the fake crisis what I was saying is they are making the demand higher by not putting the units on the market it has caused the death of more than one person all ready , nothing funny about that at all .

He was saying something about it being funny , the way I wrote the fake crisis what I was saying is they are making the demand higher by not putting the units on the market it has caused the death of more than one person all ready , nothing funny about that at all .
um...
I didnt say it was funny.
I said at least it was quick...

surely you aren't blaming Sony for the deaths...

surely you aren't blaming Sony for the deaths...
Hmm,
now that i look at it, it kinda does.
Surely you must know that Sony didnt plan to fall short of demand.
Surely you must know its not Sony's responsibility to keep stupid kids out of trouble. And cops from using their guns.

Its Sony that released when they knew all too well they could no where near meet demand, so yes they should have been made to wait untill they could have at least put enough pieces on the market, so that people would not be so hard pressed to get the units.

Are you listening to yourself? Do people not have accountability anymore? Why do the right thing when we can just blame it on a company?

Not saying it is all Sony but Sony has a part to play in this as well .

They play ZERO part in any crime that occurs as a result of not being able to meet the demand

The kid should of not robbed some other kid for his ps3, if he just didnt do that then he wouldnt gotten shot in the head. Sony did it right, thats how you make money and make sure all your systems are off the shelfs. Its all marketing and they do the research before they ship them out to the stores.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back