Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

haha van that sucks for you, told u were crazy to buy it for 1100 on ebay then try to sell it. I bought one for 499 and was going to sell it. I found two in stock at gamestop. But decided not to go with it. Spent my money on other stuff like my new laptop...

That what I guessed he did too :p

I lost money because i didnt expect it to sell....
I leave the computer to watch the pats and i come back with a bid on it and 6 minutes to go.
I was planning on holding on to it til christmas, or selling it without games, etc.
I dont know about derek though, less than a day to go with 395 as price.
and thats with thanks to me, it was 300 but i bid 390 on it.

so your are not getting top price becuase of speculation? Just wait until 10-15 days before Christmas. Yiou sold it to early, no one to balem but yourself.

Hey, you know how I feel. You, Derek, and others that buy low and sell high are apart of the problem so it's good to see you are not making the mega bucks you expected. Some kid is not going to get a PS3 this Christmas because of it.

XBOX 360 is better anyway.

so your are not getting top price becuase of speculation? Just wait until 10-15 days before Christmas. Yiou sold it to early, no one to balem but yourself.
I didnt want to sell it.
As i said, the bid came last second.
I was planning on selling at XMAS.
And how are we the problem?
Its America.
Also, the xbox360 is only better in your opinion.

Yes, it is America. Driven by greed. It's always nice to see someone get bit by the greed.

I didnt want to sell it.
As i said, the bid came last second.
I was planning on selling at XMAS.
Why did you put it on ebay then if you didn't want to sell it till xmas?
blink.gif

I did at first, but then i changed my mind.
And because the listing was driving people to my other auctions, I kept it up.

Madmatt must not believe in a free-market society.

Brad, that's not the point. Greed has ruined Christmas. Sadly enough.

What, for the nerds who were prepared to pay 600 dollars to begin with.
Come on.
If these little rich kids can afford a ps3 to begin with, they shouldnt have it.

Brad, that's not the point. Greed has ruined Christmas. Sadly enough.

While I agree that Christmas is no longer celebrated by praising a baby that lived 2000 years ago, I must say that I disagree with the fact that anybody is entitled to have anything they want.

I wonder what life would be like for you if you didn't grow up with a silver spoon in your mouth. I mean, after all, you've made it known that you have and have always had money.

Brad - I didn't say everyone should have everything that they want. But I did say that greed has ruined it for others, such as the family who can't afford to pay $1000 for a PS3 for Timmy who has wanted one since the day Sony announced it.

Bingo!
That is the point.
Why should anyone get a 600 dollar toy, that they will break, for a present.
Because the parents love their kids soooo much?
I got news for you, thats not love, thats spoiling your children.
If these rich people can afford the 600 dollars to just waste, they can afford the 1500 they sell for on ebay, either that or get your butt in line and wait.

I hope you aren't talking to me.

Bingo!
That is the point.
Why should anyone get a 600 dollar toy, that they will break, for a present.
Because the parents love their kids soooo much?
I got news for you, thats not love, thats spoiling your children.
If these rich people can afford the 600 dollars to just waste, they can afford the 1500 they sell for on ebay, either that or get your butt in line and wait.

I was talking on both sides of the fence. If a market is saturated, you have no right to whine because of a gamble that you took.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is long live the Wii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we see why PS3 fans resort to violence and what not strange bunch these PS3 crowds !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back