Playstation 3 Pre-Orders

Matt -When did i say that?

Brad - Am i whining?
I Accepted the loss and moved on

Poor little Timmy.

Anyway, Merry Christmas. I hope everyone gets what they want, even if it costs $600.00.

OK, I'll say this once.

First off, stop bickering like children. It has been said time and time again, if you want to vent personal comments towards one another, take it out in PM.

Second, please don't mention anything to do with me or my eBay sales without my consent. My business is my business, and should only be shared if I choose to share it.

I'd say this thread can probably be closed soon, since pre-orders are no longer an option anyways.

Other than that, game on :)

I'll do what I want and mention you if I so desire! =)

LOLOL MOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could get could

cracks open a beer and sits down to watch !

OK, I'll say this once.

First off, stop bickering like children. It has been said time and time again, if you want to vent personal comments towards one another, take it out in PM.

Second, please don't mention anything to do with me or my eBay sales without my consent. My business is my business, and should only be shared if I choose to share it.

I'd say this thread can probably be closed soon, since pre-orders are no longer an option anyways.

Other than that, game on :)

You mention your ebay sales so I say its fair game

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOL I would in a minute drop a PS3 for a lifetime supply of TACO's baby!!!

Ewww Tacos.
Id do that, and sell them on ebay for 75 cents :)
Each, obviously

mmmmmmmmmm Tacoooooooooooooooooos

Wouldn't it be cheaper just to donate money to the place instead of having someone give a ps3 and then taco bell giving that person lifetime taco bell?

You would think, but by us sharing that link, we are doing what they want us to do. Talking about it and creating a buzz for people (like me right now) wanting tacos.

I might have to go out and get some.

You would think, but by us sharing that link, we are doing what they want us to do. Talking about it and creating a buzz for people (like me right now) wanting tacos.

I might have to go out and get some.

Dude grab me a half dozen will ya?

Sure, you should get them sometime on Wednesday

I'd like to see someone call Taco Bell out on that, they would lose so much money.

Probably banking on someone getting sick of Tacos, and also they probably sell something for 1-3 bucks when each costs them about 10 cents :D

You figure they will bring someone with them almost each time, etc.

I just bought another 1
paid 850 for it.
Gonna try to sell it at christmas time: Dec, 16th
The ruining of christmas continues!

Hmm.

Trading a PS3 from which you could make a couple thousand on eBay for a lifetime supply of awesomely healthy tacos.

Such a tough choice :p

Hmm, could i still trade it in?
that might be worth it.
I hate tacos but 12 grand worth of taco bucks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back