[osnn Exclusive] Tesco Xbox360 Stock Levels

Henyman said:
How do you know i haven't rung the top 131 stores in the uk and asked them for their xbox360 levels?

Because you posted pictures? :)

my point is it was/is freely availible information to anyone that rings any tesco store, it is not classed as confidental for this reason. Any store will be more than happy to tell you how many they have + what there realese plan was, i rang 2 stores myself to try and get hold of a 360 only to be told no luck :(

The list is mearly a free + easy way to do so (aka no hastle like a phonecall)

Yes but..... but....but.... he's got the handbook man

THE HANDBOOK!

Henyman said:
my point is it was/is freely availible information to anyone that rings any tesco store, it is not classed as confidental for this reason. Any store will be more than happy to tell you how many they have + what there realese plan was, i rang 2 stores myself to try and get hold of a 360 only to be told no luck :(

The list is mearly a free + easy way to do so (aka no hastle like a phonecall)
You're still doomed though.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOMED. :p

i work in tesco wrexham and was speaking with the non-food manager yesterday, unfortunatly they wernt allowed to reserve any 360's for staff d'oh

The information you posted was a direct print from the host system. Such information is private becuase it is on a nationwide scale.

The list is not, and never was intended for use by the public. It is for Tesco use only.

hi does anyone no when the next shipment of 360 is expected in britain waiting on pre-order from amazon.

We're expecting loads to come in - in time for xmas (at currys) =)

Only had 1 person come in to ask if we had xbox. Everyone else wanted PSP or Nintendo DS today. lol

jonny4288 said:
i work in tesco wrexham and was speaking with the non-food manager yesterday, unfortunatly they wernt allowed to reserve any 360's for staff d'oh

Jonny - so, have a friend go in and resevere one for you.

ming said:
We're expecting loads to come in - in time for xmas (at currys) =)

Only had 1 person come in to ask if we had xbox. Everyone else wanted PSP or Nintendo DS today. lol
So there's a chance of getting on there then??

rushm001 said:
So there's a chance of getting on there then??

Either pre-order or take your chances at the larger Superstores of Currys. They tend to get more stock that smaller branches.

Thing is I don't want one that desperately, but if I can get my hand on one I'll have one....

my guess for getting one now would be to wait for 2nd shipment whenever it happens. Bound to be messages on forums such as this one as soon as anyone picks one up.
Wonder is m$ will prioritise shipments to people like play.com who have loads of unfufilled pre-orders??

Tis just a game of cat and mouse to find one really....

Henyman said:
my guess for getting one now would be to wait for 2nd shipment whenever it happens. Bound to be messages on forums such as this one as soon as anyone picks one up.
Wonder is m$ will prioritise shipments to people like play.com who have loads of unfufilled pre-orders??
You not been fired yet ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back