[osnn Exclusive] Tesco Xbox360 Stock Levels

Its fair to just ignore exchange rates?

This is why importers will never go out of business in the UK

Anyone know if that Bangor is Bangor, Wales or Bangor, Northern Ireland. I'm guessing Wales in which case Northern Ireland doesn't get any. 1100 xboxes and they can't send us 1. Thanks alot Tesco. Luckily I'm waiting until I can run home-brew on it anyway.

tooner

I thought the site was busy.
Think I will get these images hosted to prevent mass signups.

tooner: we have two Tescos in Salisbury (a city!) and they aren't sending 1 there either.

PSP are in short supply too.. not sure if anyone has noticed that. lol.

Can guarantee that the PS3 will be in exactly the same situation when it's released on to the market.

No trouble getting PSP's here ... for Xbox our local Wallmart had 35/35 total 70 but they do not know when the next batch is coming , so much for weekly supplies.

just rung up the slough branch - the queue is massive, well over 10 people. looks like some poor buggers are going to walk away disappointed

i rang tower park + bournemouth, only 2 tesco stores anywhere near me and they said dont bother coming down as they only have ~5 systems and they all have a name next to them.

Runs to Tesco Norwich, only 2! :eek:

EDit: How come Ipswich get 6! :mad:

knowing tesco the stores with largest sales of games will be getting the most ;)

now who said this wouldn't get hits? :p

Henyman said:
knowing tesco the stores with largest sales of games will be getting the most ;)

now who said this wouldn't get hits? :p

Mainly cause of joystiq and 360fanboy :p I also put it up on digg but no one really dugg it. I don't think a lot of UK'ers are on it.

I tend to question the validity of that list.

It includes a store that no longer exists for a start. And the Purley number is disagrees with a sign up in that store.

Maybe it's a bit old.

Just went into Tesco Watford and seems like the staff have had most of the systems. They say they only have 5, 2 of those Core systems. (say 12 on the pics) There were 5 chairs and 5 people sitting waiting till 12. I've got one preordered though play.com but don't know when I'm getting it. I asked how much they were selling them for and the store guy said he didn't know until they are brought out. What does that mean? In fact he asked me how much I was paying for my pre-ordered one :rolleyes:
He did say that they are getting stocks every week though.
Hope I don't have to wait till after xmas! My games will get delivered tomorrow just to rub it in.

.....how many times can you read a game manual......

Dudley said:
I tend to question the validity of that list.

It includes a store that no longer exists for a start. And the Purley number is disagrees with a sign up in that store.

Maybe it's a bit old.

it is what all stores where due to recive. Actul number will almost certainly change as staff get hands on em etc.

it was sent on 25/11/05 what store doesn't exist? also Tesco dont tend to display store number to the public.......as they have no reason to know them.

Last edited:
day/month/year makes perfect sense!

Henyman said:
belive me that list is acurate as it came off of the tesco backoffice system ;) it is what all stores where due to recive. Actul number will almost certainly change as staff get hands on em etc.

it was sent on 25/11/05 what store doesn't exist? also Tesco dont tend to display store number to the public.......as they have no reason to know them.

High Wycombe closed very recently , unless they're calling the Loudwater store High Wycombe on that list, which would be very confusing.

psh you damn well know we do everything backwards. how many ft is it too my desk from my bed.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back