[osnn Exclusive] Tesco Xbox360 Stock Levels

Henyman said:
also Tesco dont tend to display store number to the public.......as they have no reason to know them.
Yeah they do, tis on the bottom of the receipt, also the credit card statment says Tesco 2848 or whatever! :)

yah it's on the reciept , for our use :p

we dont go slaping un signs saying "Tesco 2324" everywhere ;)

I only recognised them immediately because I used to work at 2020.

for those who are doubting the list i can tell you that the number of consoles we have in our store matches the one on the list. :lick:

hope when more are realesed i will be able to find them out as well. the numbers on the list should match what each store will have recived, but not what goes on sale to the public as no doubt some staff/managers will grab 1 first.

Last edited:
How did you get these? Will you be able to tell when these stores are going to get their subsequent allocations too, and how many?

i got these through a source.

Last edited:
I think it says theres only 8 in my area but I'll let you guys have them cause I don't want one :lick:

Since I am in a good mood, a little bit of friendly advice. If I see anything like this in the future I won't be as friendly.

On joining Tesco, you signed your terms & conditions of employment which meant that you accepeted all the terms & conditions within your contract and the Tesco RP7 'Welcome To Tesco' Handbook.

I would like to make the following clear to you:

Page 57/58

Confidential Information

It is very important that you only talk about Tesco systems, plans or records etc. to other Tesco staff as all this information is confidential.

Our competitors will always be interested to learn about our work and if they are given information about us, it may help them at our expense.

If you work for a competitor as well as Tesco, please always remember not to breach our confidentiality as the sucess of our company depends on our ability to contend with others in a very competitive marketplace.

The elctronic communication systems provided instore, such as Ami-Pro, host, Voicemail, email and fax etc are intended for internal use only and not for distribution outside Tesco.

Any electronic sustems provided are meant to be used as business tools and the Company reserves the right to review, audit and monitor anything sent via these systems.

If monitoring reveals misuse of these systems you may be liable to disciplinary action for Misconduct or Gross Misconduct.

If you have any questions, or would like to see a copy of the policy, please contact your Personnel Manager.

adz said:

thats nice as i have deliberatly not said how,where,when or who i got this info from. The info given was ment as a helping guide to customers in order to help them plan their nights.
Also it is information that has been freely given out by stores (aka telling people how many they have/are getting) Simly colated into one easy to read form. How do you know i haven't rung the top 131 stores in the uk and asked them for their xbox360 levels?

The guy probably expects us to believe that he's never given his family and friends the nod whenever something like this is available or whenever theres a good bargain to be had :laugh:

also are Asda gona fire me for posting their list? :eek:

ohhh wait Asda Emailed me that list :p

yes, i sent em an email as i have severel Asda stores within 1 hours drive from me, got an email back with the list of stotes + number of expected consoles, it's what drove me to find a list for tesco! Unfortunatly none of asda's even remotly close to me have any :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back