[osnn Exclusive] Tesco Xbox360 Stock Levels

****ing hell £510 :eek: considering you can buy em for £279 :S

Well at least I can stop looking, alot of the accesories are made in Germany (well the games are) around here, so hopefully shouldn't be too hard to get any random parts that take my fancy.

I am of course electronicpunk if anyone is adding tags :D

*ahem, breaking news*

more xbox360's to be delivered to a well known supermarket near you on 7th or 8th ;) , no numbers this time though.

tomorrow is my day off as well....... :D

Henyman said:
*ahem, breaking news*

more xbox360's to be delivered to a well known supermarket near you on 7th or 8th ;) , no numbers this time though.

tomorrow is my day off as well....... :D

What, you got scared? :p Lame Henry....lame. :D

well they didn't realese numbers this time :p

it only lists the stores numbers, so is useless

Not really... people can use the first list to check if their store is getting more stock or not. GIVE THE INFOz!!!!!!

My local Tesco Extra had two in today at 3pm and they dissapeared in seconds.

I am told that the best way to find one is to establish the regular delivery times for you local store, and work from there, that info is freely available just by asking the store.

Given the consoles come in on NDC deliveries that is indeed sound advice ;)

Pack your coffee sandwiches boys your all going on a stakeout :laugh:

so about 5pm yesterday several places had the core systems availible, game.net where being an ass and making up bundles to £400 though. play.com had core systems as well, but i missed those :p

am still holding out for a premium system, but will have to see :(

i am 90% sure they deliberatly all realesed there systems @ 5pm, it was far to much of a coincidence ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back