Matrix Reloaded - SPOILERS Included!

Originally posted by dealer
actually, now I agree with this post of yours sazaar

that the one is not the savior of mankind.

we are finally on the same page.

I don'tr think we are really on the same page yet m8 :)

the one is not made up by anyone... he comes about because of an anomaly... an 'imperfection' if you will in the coding of the construct and manifests itself in a being... such as neo in this case..

well, the architect says that they created the prophesy of 'the one" to further their ends.

so unless the architect is lying here, the computer made up the prohpesy...the prophesy does not exist

so on this we still disagree

the prophecy was created as a means of finding the one dealer.. it does not mean he was created...

consider it as a sort of antivirus... the program will FIND the virus... but it is not creating it per se...

the ONE is an anomaly... once reintegrated into the matrix I guess they gather more info bout him and try and reduce the 'damage' he can inflict upon the machines..

Originally posted by dealer
we are more on the same page then you realize

chow for now guys

I agree...

we are on the same page on this forum...

thats the only similarity I see with your comments :)

These are quotes from Dealer... and my rebuttle to them...
Dealer...
I understand this part, but the hero cannont in front of the women he loves, forsake his love for here.

if he does, he domonstratess very un hero ness
This is a quote from Sazar, which I think answers the first one.
dictionary definition of HERO

1. In mythology and legend, a man, often of divine ancestry, who is endowed with great courage and strength, celebrated for his bold exploits, and favored by the gods.

2. A person noted for feats of courage or nobility of purpose, especially one who has risked or sacrificed his or her life: soldiers and nurses who were heroes in an unpopular war.

3. A person noted for special achievement in a particular field: the heroes of medicine. See Synonyms at celebrity.

4. The principal male character in a novel, poem, or dramatic presentation.

:)

no where did I notice anything that said this is NOT the definition of a hero since dealer did not say it was :D

Dealer...
I maintain, you cannot forsake the women you love if you are the hero...
See Sazar's answer above. Now where does it say that? :) I guess that is not a prerequisite to being a Hero.

Dealer:
you missed the point...the prophesy is a non existent fabrication made up by the matrix.

the prophesy does not exist.

and true correct prophesy fail in some regard.
The prophecy is what the Oricle said.
:quote:After that man died, the Oracle prophesized his return.:endquote:
:quote:Morpheus reveals that there was a man born inside the Matrix, who had the ability to modify the construct as he saw fit.:endquote:

and true correct prophesy fail in some regard.
Plus as Dealer has put it, Neo IS flawed...bad character. :p

Dealer:
if neo is in love with trinity, he will not forsake her...and if he does forsake here for the sake of the common good, then he is forced to relinquish her...he has got to pay the price for humanity.

A hero always will try to save all, even if he/she knows that there loved one(s) can/will die. But they always try to save them also after he has or tries to save everyone else as Neo did when He made his desition with the Archetect and then went after Trinity.

Dealer:
but neo could not possibly be the actual savior of mankind.

the savior cannot forsake what he believes in...does not answer to the goading of the devil...he defeats the devil in these tests, he doesn't submit

This is where you Dealer brought up this "Savior" thing. Not us. :D

JEEZE

I'm not going to go and get these things in context gonaads....but that post is quite a compliment to me, thanx

now, if anyone wants to accept what gonaads has to say, go reread the whole thread...this whole post is taken out of context, and I obviously don't have the same interperatation of these discussions as gonaads...this time I'm not going to go and say the same things I've been saying all along.

I'm out, as it's pretty clear to me everyone is now on the same page as me

though you hate adimitting it, sorry, it's true.

NOW STOP CALLING ME BACK IN HERE PLEASE

thanx

I am not saying anything short of... we have to wait and see. :p

Oh, and come back anytime. :)

lemme just find out... who exactly is calling dealer back to this thread :D

I can't find a person calling...

lol..

I come here of my own accord... and try not to force anyone else to come here... other than to discuss...

I'm not twistin his arm, errrrrrrrr... keyboard. :D

Funny how Dealer is viewing "Who's Online" and looking at this Thread rite now. :rolleyes: :eek:

But he don't wanna come back :p

/me hovers mouse over close thread button......

...must push it.....can't...take....any...more....going....in ...circles

Dont close it. Its a discussion, you cant close it cos you're bored of it. That is not the job of a moderator.

Its actually quite interesting to read other people's takes on this movie...if it is boring you dont read and certainly dont post.

:cool:

Originally posted by Teddy
Dont close it. Its a discussion, you cant close it cos you're bored of it. That is not the job of a moderator.

Its actually quite interesting to read other people's takes on this movie...if it is boring you dont read and certainly dont post.

:cool:

omg... he's telling you how to do your job khayman...

close the thread and ban this little turdmuffin RIGHT NOW !!!

:mad:

lol...

:D

Think of it like this:

The anomaly is created by the machines as a way to 'reboot' the system, The Matrix. This is done because just like any other computer system, it can get unstable. One example of this is how Agent Smith keeps on copying himself, so he can be referred to as a virus. Now, just like a normal computer virus, he might eventually copy himself so much that the system cannot handle it anymore and crashes. The anomaly, the one was put in place to 'reboot' the system, and at the same time to keep control of the 'freed' humans. :)

Originally posted by Khayman
/me hovers mouse over close thread button......

...must push it.....can't...take....any...more....going....in ...circles

CRASH OVERRIDE... :D

Reposting the same things over and over again can't be interesting for anybody, I think we need to agree to disagree on this one as no on is budging and then move on to other aspect of the film

Oh and IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
/me raises the peoples eyebrow :D
i'll close what i damn well feel like (Until the bigger boys tell me not to any more :)

Originally posted by Khayman
Oh and IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
/me raises the peoples eyebrow :D
i'll close what i damn well feel like (Until the bigger boys tell me not to any more :)

I am bigger than you. *looks in mirror* :rolleyes: :p

So what aspect of the movie would you like to arg... errrrrrrrrrrr... discuss? :rolleyes: :p

Now the Archetect supposedly is the "father" of the Matrix. But isn't he also a program??? And if this is so, then who/what created him? Or did a machine create these programs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back