July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
Ok so it aint that good but it does wot i need.
if you guys got any ideas for improvment or progs i cud use it wud b very much appreciated!!! i just luv messin wiv dis stuff,but aint got much xp-erience.:D

sorry forgot to add this b4.this is wot the d-top looks like wiv a coupl of the start bar coloured buttons pressed.

tubbyrecords, that one is very different. Nice to see some different styles. Good work.

Is it possible to increase the ixon size on desktop without cxhanging ur system icon size?

thnaks for the help

-dcwckd

Originally posted by tubbyrecords
sorry forgot to add this b4.this is wot the d-top looks like wiv a coupl of the start bar coloured buttons pressed.

How in sam hell did you do that???????????

Or is this just something like desktopX or someother charge program?

desktop

guys.. how do i upoload my desktop for july

maybe is right there and i dont see it.. hmmm
hmmm ... hmmm

Re: desktop

Originally posted by Kucoloco
guys.. how do i upoload my desktop for july

maybe is right there and i dont see it.. hmmm
hmmm ... hmmm

just do attach file... or link to it from another web site

July Desk

wuz up all.. here it goes... My July Desktop...
just switched to dented icons...

..i just couldnt resist

(some of them i made to fit my program needs).. now im working on removing the icon txt.. see how i like it..:p

Hey stuy_b, when will we see ur d-top??
here's a "new" one. trying out the break out icons on a non-colored wall. dunno what looks best. this one or the last one i posted? input please...

edit\ hehe,seems like everybody's switching over to dent icons just when i got rid of mine..LOL

Andy, you have good taste =)

hey, thanx madmatt:)

btw, Jewelzz, that is one sleek and sexy d-top u got there. exellent layout...me likes:D

question about your taskbar

Originally posted by catch23
Beta version....I don't have all the shortcuts I want because I'm still making icons...

July Desktop

I saw on your pic of you desktop the second teskbar. what programs lets you do that ?

Duh Me

Heh, deleted my post by mistake...here it is again

Ok if Jewelzz is posting her desktop I feel obligated to post mine... Why you ask, well, I, I dont know I got nothing :D

Items in the desktop capture are UniverseMetal from Pixtudio for WindowBlinds, WinAmp and Windows Media Player. All the transparencies and shadows are done via Windows FX 2 Alpha. Yea yea I know 'never use alpha proggies' but it is VERY stable. Should be a beta rc but I can't wait for the final release from Stardock. Anyway here it is. Be forewarned it is kind of large 285k + or -
Comments or Questions ??

[ CLICK HERE ]

Originally posted by Jewelzz
What?!? No redhead?!? :rolleyes: :p

Variety = Spice of life ...plus who the hell am i to shy away from a chicky like her... She's HOT !! :D

Plus I run 4 different MSVDM's and the HOT redhead is desk # 3
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back