Anyways its very cool :D

Originally posted by Jewelzz
What?!? No redhead?!? :rolleyes: :p

Nice [PK] :)

Sample of MSVDM and yes there is a Redhead in there... :D
Desktop 1 2 and 3 are for me and #4 is for when the wife comes home :D

[ CLICK HERE ]

Originally posted by J0sh

what is the statbar type program you are running up top?

The proggie is called Control Center from Stardock... I have it as part of the Object Desktop network. It comes with like 15 other programs.

Originally posted by [P§eüðøKe®]

Sample of MSVDM and yes there is a Redhead in there... :D
Desktop 1 2 and 3 are for me and #4 is for when the wife comes home :D

[ CLICK HERE ]

I'll take DOOR No. [SIZE=+2]3[/SIZE] please :D

Got any more pics of No. [SIZE=+2]3[/SIZE] ?

Originally posted by gonaads

I'll take DOOR No. [SIZE=+2]3[/SIZE] please :D

Got any more pics of No. [SIZE=+2]3[/SIZE] ?

Sorry G I found her on my hard drive when I was doing my cleaning. Cant believe I lost her. I dont know who she is but here she is in all her glory for you.
Enjoy

:D

[ CLICK HERE ]

I am an idiot.. just noticed for the first time at the bottom of the pic is a web address... I guess I was to busy looking at other things... Here's the link Follow this for a HOT REDHEAD :D

Re: Duh Me

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Heh, deleted my post by mistake...here it is again

it's pretty snazzy Jewelzz. is that the Lord of the Rings Theme? the start button looks like the ring. am i correct-o-mundo?

Re: Re: Duh Me

Originally posted by Piett

it's pretty snazzy Jewelzz. is that the Lord of the Rings Theme? the start button looks like the ring. am i correct-o-mundo?
You are correct Piett :D Can't say I really like the theme, just needed the right colors :rolleyes:

andy_rose: Like the dtop...breakout icons look great :)

thanx Jewelzz:) yeah, foood made a good job on those icons.
speaking about the LOTR theme..the guy who made it said like 6-7 months ago he was gonna update it..and release 2 other LOTR themes..but nothing yet. :confused:

any suggestions? How do I change the font of all the icons to the font that is on my start bar?

Originally posted by Jz1397-4
any suggestions? How do I change the font of all the icons to the font that is on my start bar?
Love that font Jz1397-4. I had for the longest time then lost it :(
To change your icon font: right click on your destop>>>properties>>>apperance tab>>>advanced button. One the drop down bar look for icons, then change to the font you want.

I hope you like it, I enjoy others praise.

Here's my currrent desk top, well at least its better than running an older version of os/2.

I hope it shows up, its my first time posting an attachment.

Yes sure I can, or you click below and download it yourself.
Ooops I am not allowed to post attachments more 30 seconds in a row, I will just mail you it.

Originally posted by chandman
Majestic_twelve

can u send me ur wallpaper pleaseeeeee

paul_chand@hotmail.com

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back