July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
MeNaCeizM -
hey where did you get those icons. AND LOL i got that desktop 2 hehehe , isnt this a small internet

Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
BlackEyedAngel -

i must be in luck, i have the same router as you linksys befsr41 lastest filmware. HEHHEE, could you plz help me now?

aha excellent, well here you go, just extract into a folder, and run the proggy - it will output to c:\ip.txt anf then you know how to do the rest, with linedata variable, i'm sure... :D have fun!

oh, and you need the router set up @ 192.168.1.1 (the default) or the proggy won't be able to find it. also, sorry bout this, but you need to get rid of the password for the router, just do 'change password' and don't type anything in. this is not a problem, as long as you disble remote administration, which i would have off anyway for security reasons.

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL ONLY WORK WITH LINKSYS BEFSR41 ROUTER W/ CURRENT FIRMWARE VERSION.

Originally posted by tatsukaze00
How 'bout this? (resized from 1400x1050 to 1024x768)

Theme: Xbox Redone
Icons: BlockOS
Background: Proliferation (Deviantart)
Winamp Skin: Brushed Aluminum
Trillian Skin: ChosenOS

nice job, I like it! ;)

Originally posted by oO ShifterZ Oo
BlackEyedAngel -

i must be in luck, i have the same router as you linksys befsr41 lastest filmware. HEHHEE, could you plz help me now?

-i have included my desktop as is now. for the month of june-july this was my desktop..

hmmm I like the wallpaper, can u give me a link to it?

Originally posted by gonaads
Her's mine, Same ol Smile :p

http://skillcentre.com/july_desk.jpg

Hey dude wheres the get the crazy eyed icon on the left side of your screen?, Id like it so i can put it as the my documents folder icon!

Oh and heres mine, had a different theme but didnt quite look right so im back to blue luna!

Resized from 1280x1024:

Originally posted by JiTTz
Here's my latest creation for july....wallpaper was made by me...and i'm pretty proud of it...happy with the way it turned out....

if u got any ideas on how i could make the theme...or wallpaper more cia'ish....drop a reply

Hey Jittz how did you get rid of the Icon titles under the Icons?
:confused:

Re: jawshoouh

pegusus, i just tried emailing you the icons, and it bounced...i think ur hotmail box is full. i'll just attach em here...

and click here for my new desktop :) nc-17, 1280x1024, 857K (and check out this for more along the same lines...

jawshoouh

Originally posted by pegusus
jawshoouh can ya tell me where ya got those icons? thanx

ok, have completly redone my d-top using FOOD'S exellent Breakout icons. Whatcha think of this?
I have another idea, but need more icons to do it. Stay tuned:D

Originally posted by andy_rose
ok, have completly redone my d-top using FOOD'S exellent Breakout icons. Whatcha think of this?
I have another idea, but need more icons to do it. Stay tuned:D

wow, those are some excellent icons. are there variations to the breakout effects? i mean the color of the frayed "desktop" surronding the icons. snazzy desktop too

yeah, the icons are semi-transparent, so they look great on any wallpaper.

sorry bout the double post, it locks me out hopefully this will work otherwise im done wasting thread space lol

Well, I'm been busy and haven't gotten the time to post in awhile. Thought I'll drop by and post something. Here's mine: Simple and smooth. Exactly how I like it. Wallpaper from o_87. BlockOS icons from ChaNinja. Resized from 1280 x 1024 to 1024 x768.

icons?

Originally posted by o_O
Well, I'm been busy and haven't gotten the time to post in awhile. Thought I'll drop by and post something. Here's mine: Simple and smooth. Exactly how I like it. Wallpaper from o_87. BlockOS icons from ChaNinja. Resized from 1280 x 1024 to 1024 x768.

Do you know a site I can download the icons from? They rock!

Hphm....I believe all the links for the icons are down and unavailable. I wouldn't mind sending them to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back