July Desktops

• Thread starter BlackEyedAngel
  • Start date
Here's my latest creation for july....wallpaper was made by me...and i'm pretty proud of it...happy with the way it turned out....

if u got any ideas on how i could make the theme...or wallpaper more cia'ish....drop a reply

With the helped of BlackEyedAngel, I manage to make a new inovated desktop.
My_Favorite_Desktop.txt

feeling blue?

Here's my try this month, I'm starting to experiement with add on and stuff, sadly I'm not too good at graphic manipulation so my backgrounds come from www.ThemeXP.org

Out of intrest, does anyone know if you can get CoolMon to show your Seti@Home units compleated count?

Out of intrest, does anyone know if you can get CoolMon to show your Seti@Home units compleated count?

well, i'm using geoshell as a replacement for the windows shell, which provides the bars (includes menus, systray, and email auto-checker) and i'm also using coolmon for the dynamic info on the desktop (system stats, winamp title etc). my wan ip (i'm using a NAT router, is from a little vb program specifically written for my network, and outputs to a text file, which coolmon picks up - i'm proud of that lol).

geOshell: http://www.geoshellx.com/bins.asp
CoolMon: http://daisyman.arsware.org/coolinfo/

that's it really. the wallpaper i got with the [noir] theme for litestep (which i no longer like beacuse of it's huuuge memory footprint.

have fun!

BlackEyedAngel <-- she did it agian :D :D :D

Re: feeling blue?

Originally posted by Crucial
Here's my try this month, I'm starting to experiement with add on and stuff, sadly I'm not too good at graphic manipulation so my backgrounds come from www.ThemeXP.org

Hey, how'd ya get the run box in your taskbar? Or is that just a command prompt?

Originally posted by Badtz Maru
mine!

the desktop icons are behind the start menu :)

Just one point Badtz Maru,

No need to show the startmenu, unless you've done some serious modifications to it. Or unless its vital to show the general flow of your theme.

:D ;)

I don't have a July desktop but I am looking for a program that will display my cpu temp. and pc info. on the bottom of my desktop right above my start bar like in Mr.Grimm post so if anyone know's this program please let me know.

im not sure what its called,im just looking for a program that looks or is close to the same,if "statbar" is it do they have a d/l site i can go to? or do you know a website i can go to?

thx catch this program looks like it has all the options i need.:D
but if you think you know of a better program that is going to be easier to understand or is more compatiable with xp let me know, thanks

Originally posted by stuy_b

Just one point Badtz Maru,

No need to show the startmenu, unless you've done some serious modifications to it. Or unless its vital to show the general flow of your theme.

:D ;)

i like my ducky :D

How 'bout this? (resized from 1400x1050 to 1024x768)

Theme: Xbox Redone
Icons: BlockOS
Background: Proliferation (Deviantart)
Winamp Skin: Brushed Aluminum
Trillian Skin: ChosenOS

yeah tatsukaze00 that's nice i like the icons - may check out that program, blockOS. nice one.

ohh..had to reformat last night. tried to install power defrag..and it fu**ed up my system bigtime.messed with the file protection..anyway, i'm back...and i finally got all my icons "dented". even the run and search icons in the start panel..so..."drum roll"....here it is..
ya i know i have used this wallpaper before...can u blame me??

Desktop

This is my desktop cleaned up for you guys ;P
Actually I've hade this pic for quite some time now :D

Got the pic from www.desktopgirls.com .

(Pic resized from 1152*864)

I rarely post my desktop because I don't customize it much. I'll jump in the mix with this one. Nothin' fancy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back